plot twist.

CHAPTER SEVENTEENPLOT TWIST!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
PLOT TWIST!

An army of 8,000 wolves stood in the forest, every one of them smelt the disgusting stench of Rogues. Just like the first Rogue War, slowly the Rogues crept out of the fog.

Uriah Xavier looks around for that bastard Jacob, seeing him nowhere in sight. Adonis licks his lips as he tries to keep his wolf calm. "Where's Jacob?" He asks and someone from the Rogues side yelled, "Attack!"

The Rogues charged at them and Adonis had no choice but to charge at them too. "The plan is the same," Adonis mind links his pack before shifting into his golden brown wolf. He and everyone on his side started to take out the Rogues.

Adonis felt nothing but anger, he's never been to war, his mate has. Now he's going through exactly what she did. Fighting, killing, hoping you can climb out of the violence alive, everything was horrible and it had only just begun.

He heard a familiar whimper and he turns around to see Aleu's wolf with a bad looking leg. The Rogue had almost pounced on him to finish the job but Adonis clawed his eyes out. He looked at Aleu, Aleu instantly understood, he had to leave.

Jonathan has killed many before the few he had killed within the first 30 minutes of the fight. He looked over the Rogues, "How can so many wolves not belong in a pack?" Jonathan mind links Andy, who was a little busy at the moment.

He felt a wolf attack him from behind, digging their claws down Jonathan's back. He howled in pain, Uriah instantly running to his aid.

Andy spotted the house the Rogues leaked out of and he howled for Jonathan and Adonis' attention. Both wolves look at him, "I think Mel and Nick are in there," Andy mind links them, and the trio run past the fighting and into the large, broken house.

"What do we go about clothes?" Jonathan asks and the three wolves break into some rooms. The three of them, fully clothed, raced down to the basement, they had to be down there. Even before opening the door, it reeked of blood, reeked of rusted metal, it was horrible.

Adonis opens the door, "Jonathan, take watch," his Lune says and without hesitation he did as told. Andy and Adonis walk around the basement. It was huge, dark, with cells everywhere. A "Hello," was heard from the darkest part of the entire place.

"Melanie?" Andy whispers, not believing who he just heard. "W-who are you? How do you know my name?" They hear the woman ask with fear. "It's Andy, your cousin, we found you," he says and Adonis looks at the wall, seeing some keys hanging from it. He takes the keys and he opens the cell.