Trap

10 am.

After having agreed on an escape plan with a group of men, Arturo wanted to hit 2 birds with one stone and expose the identity of Paris.

He got up from his sleeping mattress and walked quietly towards Paris.

The night shift was on Tokyo and Rio and they weren't paying as much attention to hostages as they were on their kiss.

Arturo leaned down on his knees and stared on her sleeping face.

Being a pervert, he couldn't help himself but wanting to touch her. He extended his arm and touched her cheek and her lips.

Before his hands could land on her chest, she moved.

"hey miss liza, I need to tell you something" he whispered.

She opened her eyes and got scared of how close he is to her.

"what is it you want at this time?" she sat up fixing her opened suit.

"We are planning to escape" he smiled stupidly.

"w... What?" she said it loudly.

"shh... I haven't told anyone, just you and the guards. I am planning to tell Monica too" he touched her shoulder.

"How are you going to do that?" she asked, moving back away from him.

" in an hour, meet me in this place ok? It's so important that's where we're going to escape from" he gave her a paper and backed away quickly upon hearing footsteps.

Paris confusingly nodded at him, thinking about how she could let her teammates know.

"Why are you still awake?" the footsteps stopped and the deep voice of Berlin echoed the hall.

Paris looked back at Berlin still struck by the situation.

"Rio, Tokyo. What on earth are you two doing? It's your shift and you aren't paying attention to who's asleep and who's not?" berlin looked around to the hostages to see if anything is wrong.

"sir...i " Paris thought of an excuse that could get her out of here without making Arturo suspect her.

"I just woke up needing the bathroom," she said.

"and do you still need it?" berlin spoke coldly sensing that something is wrong as he walked between the sleeping hostages.

"no sir, I will get back to sleep now," Paris said as she looked around making sure no hostage was awake to see her.

She kept looking at Berlin's back as he was busy inspecting each hostage.

She hoped he would glimpse back at her, and he finally did.

She bit her lips, a sign they agreed on to tell him that there's an attempt to escape.

Flashback ~~

Berlin spent the night awake perfecting the portrait of his angel.

He stood, back facing the window as the moonlight reflected on the canvas he drew on. A glass of wine in one hand while the other gently painted the curves and features of his beloved.

A familiar knock was heard on Berlin's door.

He placed down the glass of wine and his brushes. looking back at the canvas making sure it wasn't visible from the door.

He tightened the strap of his opened silky sleep robe and opened the door only to be met with his beloved.

A gentle smirk appeared on his lips, as the young lady blushed and smiled.

He left up his wrist and looked at his non-existing watch.

"look at the time, it hasn't even been an hour since our last meeting and you already miss me" he teased her mischievously.

"don't be so sure, it's not that I miss you. I got this important idea I need to tell you about" she crossed her arms.

"sure, that's all. Get in then" he stepped aside and opened the door.

"so you said you wanted to discuss something, is it about how good you feel next to me or how much you admire me?" berlin was so full of himself. He walked back to his glass of wine and picked it up

" you are not the only thing I think of by the way, sorry to disappoint you" she turned his way, rolling her eyes.

"what else could it be?" he teased her. Acting surprised.

"Are you forgetting that I'm a crucial part of our plan! I can come up with ideas to help, you aren't the only one with a brain here!" she approached him, hitting his chest gently.

"Gosh, how much I love teasing you and seeing that cute angry face of yours" he chuckled, holding her chin gently.

"I never doubt your brains, Carino. Tell me what you have"

"We need to agree on some secret signs to communicate with without hostages feeling anything" she backed off, the canvas behind her.

Berlin quickly covered her eyes and guided her to the bed.

"what is it?" she said.

"I don't want you to see it yet, that's all" he sat her on the bed.

"you're still painting me, that's embarrassing," she chuckled.

"it's the most beautiful thing I ever made" he smiled, fixing a lock of hair behind her ear then became serious.

"so tell me, I like the idea," he said.

"so each different sign or move will mean something different"

"are you going to make funny faces now" he chuckled.

"no! They won't be funny"

"Are they going to be sexy then? Is one of them going to be a kiss on the lips" he slowly leaned down her lips and stared at her shivering eyes.

"I wish... I mean no!" she got nervous about how close he was.

"show me then" he gently carried her cheek and kissed her deeply.

End of flashback ~