chapter 1

"Stop!!" I yelled as he ran the grey shining knife down my arm.
He looked at me while holding the shiny knife dripping with my crimson blood dripping from it.

"Please...I will do anything just please stop!" He looked at me with black hate filled eyes while laughing evilly.

"Oh honey, the more you tell me to stop the more they stuffer." He uses the knife to point to my little bother and Eomma who were tied to old wooden chairs that look like they would break any minute. They where tied up with old rope around there feet and hands.

"Please stop hurting my big sister you only wanted my father and you have him so let us go please." My little brother cried to the man in hopes it would do something...But he was wrong.

"All your tears and cries won't stop me for getting what I want little boy, it will just make it more fun for me." He walked closer to my brother and pressed the cold blade against his throat.

"No please don't please!!" My Eomma pleaded to him while her tears stained her cheeks, but it just made it worse the man ran the cold blade along his throat and sliced it open. The crimson blood followed the end of the blade like a fish on a line.

I woke up gasping for air and sticky covered in sweat. I looked around to see I was in my cold colourless room. Why do I keep dreaming of it, it's been two painful years know. I looked at my phone. ugh 6:00 I guess I better get ready for school. I go and gather my normal cloths, a set of blue flare jeans a guns and plain black shirt with my favourite hoodie over top and my black converses. I went into the cold bathroom and had my shower, the warm water running down my body was refreshing and soothing. I step out of the shower and grab my towel and get dressed. I got down to the kitchen it was quite empty except for a few of my things on the bench. I looked at my phone, 7:14 I grabbed my old broken bag and my silver keys and left my small empty apartment.

I walked three the streets towards the hell hole they call school. I walked into the big doors and people were staring at me like they do every day with those judgemental eyes. They think I'm a freak ha, if only. I slowly walked into my home room and sat down as the teacher began class.

"Good morning class." The teacher spoke in a cheerful voice, How could she just imply it was a good morning, she's up front all happy when at the back there are people are slowly dying.

"Today we have seven new students, please introduce yourselves." I could hear all the girls fan-girling over them. like really girls get half a brain they would only want you for your bodies and then throw you away once they are done.

"Hi i'm Namjoon." He had blonde hair that was quite short on the sides and he had soft eyes and very full lips.

"Soekjin" He had a reddish or purplish coloured hair, he had a very handsome face and his eyes were also quite soft.

"Jimin." He had dark brown hair and a jawline that looked as if it could cut. But he looked soft

"I'm Taehyung." He hair was also a dark brown his had a very deep voice but a baby face so it seemed strange to hear such a deep voice come from him.

"Jungkook." He hard black hair and dark eyes but his face was soft.

"Hosoek." His hair was a reddish brown, he has a stern look on her face but his eyes sparked.

"Yoongi..." His hair was red, his eyes were very dark and she looks like he hasn't smiled in years.

They were all wearing the same leather jacket that had BTS in big print on the back and what looked like opening doors above the letters, but none of them smiled, they had more of a cold expression.