chapter 5

Flashback:
We all ran the blade along our hands and placed them together.

"Well will become EXO and get revenge." Suho said as our hands were dripping blood.

After that i went and got bandages for our hands and put them on each of the boys hands, they all said thanks and hugged me.

"I'm so thankful for all of you in my life." They all smiled.

"Its ok Seoyeon your like our little sister, and family looks out for each other." Chen said and hugged my tightly.

"I know i just feel like a burden... i will find my own place as soon as i can I promise and i will get a job." I said to them hoping they wouldn't try to stop me from moving out.

"Seoyeon, we said you can stay as long as you need." Baekhyun said i blushed a little because i have a big crush on him and whenever he would talk to me i would blush. But Kai was the only one who knew about my crush.

"I know but its fine. I know were i can find a job because they have offered before." They nodded.

"Ok but it better not be a bad job like stripping or anything like that." Suho said

"No its not. I have to work and the back of a bar packing boxes and stuff like that." They nodded. But i lied. It was stripping but i told the company that i had limits, that i dont do anything but dance on stage and that i have limits on what i wear and they understood and let me start tonight.
"Anyways i have to go because they want me to start tonight.. bye guys, love you all." I said waving and walking away.

"Bye love you too, Seoyeon." They all said in unison.

End of flashback:
-Beep-
-Beep-
-Beep-
I woke up and turned off my alarm. I went and had my shower and got dressed into black shorts fishnet stockings, black t-shirt and a black hoddie to cover my cuts and my combat boots. I made a coffee when i heard a knock. I walked over and opener the door.

"Morning shushi!"Kai yelled. I gave him a death stare.

"I said never call me that i hatted it then and i hate it know." I said in a cranky tone. He walked into my apartment.

"A good morning would have been nice." I rolled my eyes when I remembered the name he hates more than anything in the world i smirked.

"Morning KiKi!" I back hugged him
"I hate that name i told you never call me that!" I giggled.

"Well you did it to me so..." he turned around and hugged me again and whispered in my ear.

"Baekhyun has been asking about you." I looked at him and went so red
"R-really?.... oh ah cool...." i said blushing.
He just laughed.

"Yep he was saying how he missed you the most." I got so happy at that moment.
"Are you ok Sushi you're all red." Kai puts his hand in my forehead as i glare at him
"I said stop fucking calling me sushi or wont stop calling you KiKi..." I punch his shoulder he rubbed it and laughed
"Ok Seoyeon lets go see the guys then.... and Baekhyun." I smiled
"Yayy!.... i mean yay to seeing all of them not just Baekhyun, ok!" He put his hands above his head.
"I never said anything...." i glared at him
"But you thought it." I said pointing at him
"Ugh you know me way to well, Seoyeon." He rolls his eyes and we walk out and get in his car.

At EXO house
We nock on the door and out of all people. Baekhyun opens it. Oh great im gonna go as red at a tomato.

"Omg Seoyeon i missed you so much!" Baekhyun said hugging me so tight.

"Ah bacon i need air.." he let go and blush. WAIT! He blushed when i called him bacon, but everyone calls him bacon. I looked at Kai he mouthed 'told ya' and walked inside and so did i. Then i heard screams and i was swarmed by 6 guys in one big hug.

"Oh god Seoyeon are you ok?" Chen asked.

"Were where you?" D.O said.

"We were worried sick!" Lay said.

"Why didnt you call" Sehun asked.

"Are you hurt?" Xiumin asked.

"You look to thin!" Chanyeol said.

"Guys! Stop smuthering her." Suho yelled as he walked towards me after they all stop hugging me. I walked up and hugged him.

"Yeah Chanyeol was right you are way to thin." Suho looked me up and down noticing how thin i have become from starving myself. I just laughed.

"Why do you have a jumper on Seoyeon its like 30 degrees out side." I looked at my jumper yes i was hot but i didnt want them to see my cut and neither did Kai.

"Im fine i woke up cold so i needed to warm up." They looked at me with 'do you think we are that dumb- look' then before i new it i no longer had my hoodie on. Lucky i had a t-shirt on. But they saw my arms with all the cuts and scares they were shocked. I grabbed my jumper from Xiumin's hands and was about to put it back on when suho grabbed my arm to look closer.
"Why Seoyeon?... why did you do this?" I looked at chen with anger.
"WHY?... WELL I WILL FUCKING TELL YOU WHY. WELL FIRST I WAS SOLD AND RAPPED. THEN HAD A BABY THAT IM NOT ALLOWED TO SEE OR EVEN KNOW WERE HE IS. THEN I WATCHED A MAN SHOOT MY FATHER IN THE HEAD THEN I WATCHED MY BABY BROTHER AND MY MOTHER GET MURDED, SO YOU TELL ME WHAT ELSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS HANGING OVER MY HEAD. I DID IT BECAUSE I FEEL SO NUMB THAT I HAVE TO CUT JUST TO SEE IF I CAN EVEN STILL FEEL ANYTHING!!!!! SO DON'T YOU DARE ASK ME WHY I AM DOING THIS!!!" I yelled at chen. He was taken back by how mad i had gotten. All the boys were they had never seen me like this, never.
I walked out if the house slamming the door and walking to the park.

Chen's POV
Seoyeon scared me the way she yelled i was just trying to help her... i feel so bad know. It just broke my heart to see her arms like that.

Kai's POV
I knew she would yell when Chen asked her about her cuts and scares but i didnt know she would get that angry. Shit she has left i need to go find her to make sure shes ok. I walked out of the door after her.

Baekhyun's POV
Ok so mental note, never ask Seoyeon about why she has done something, got it. I felt so sad about her arms but I didn't care i still love her.

————————————————————————
Hope you guys like this chapter
Thanks Xx
-blue