chapter 9

We were on our way home when we got a call from Kai.

"Hey, do you want me to tell the guys about Seobin?"

"No we wanna surprise them." I said he agreed and hung up.

Then Seobin spoke.
"Eomma where are we going?" I couldn't help but smile at Seobin.

"We are going to meet Eomma and Appa's brothers, your uncles" he had the biggest smile.

"Yayyy!" He yelled and Baekhyung and I laughed at how cute he was being.

We finally got home and I looked into the back seat.

"Seobin honey....." he was asleep. his little eyes shut tight with his mouth slightly open.

"Do you want me to get him?" Baekhyung asked but I shook my head.

"No its ok I will get him" he smiled and went to get Seobins things out of the boot. I opened Seobins door and unbuckled him and lifted him out of his seat and carried him to the door and straight away we were greeted by none other than Mr sunshine himself.

"Omg...Seoyeon, is this Seobin?" he tried not to yell but I new he couldn't help himself but lucky as he was about to explode i could feel Seobin waking up..

"Eomma are we here yet" he looked at me and turned around to see hobi

"hello sir I'm kim Seobin." he said to hobi and put his hand out for him to shake it.

"Hello young one I'm your uncle hosoek but u can call me hobi if you would like." hobi said and shook Seobins hand.

"Hoseok will you let us In now or do I have to keep holding Seobin......I'm only small" he just laughed and open the door.
I walked in to see a heap of boys. sitting on the couch.

"Wow I really have never noticed how many of you there are" I said and they all looked at me. Then they saw Seobin,
"Guys this is Seobin, these are your uncles." He waved and said.

"Hello my name is Song Seobin" and of course the fist one to come up to greet Seobin was Taehyung.

"Hi I'm your uncle taehyung but I can call me uncle Tae" tae said and shook Seobins hand.

Time skip~dinner time
Seobin was sleeping because he had been playing with the guys all afternoon and he was getting tied. I was helping Jin cook dinner.

"Hey" Baekhyun said as he walked down stairs.

"Hey what's up?" I looked at him and turning away from helping jin.

"Oh nothing it's just we have school tomorrow" I looked at him in horror
"D-do i h-have to?" I said hoping I didn't.

"Yes Seoyeon you need to graduate this is your last year" Baekhyun said and I hung my head.

"But what about kattie?" I was even scared to say her name.

"She hot expelled because of what she did to you" I sighed and smiled.

Baekhyun hugged me and kissed my scare on my face.

"It's ok i won't let anyone hurt you again" I smiled and kissed him back
"DINNERS READY!!!" jin yells not remembering that Seobin was asleep so I glared at him.

"Oh shit sorry" I just turned to Baekhyun and looked at him he nodded and left. And then all the guys came running.

"Seoyeon!!" They yelled and hugged me.

"God you guys act like you haven't see me in years" they laughed.

"SSHHHH!" We all looked to see Baekhyun holding Seobin in his arms. They looked so cute Seobin was still asleep with his teddie in one hand and his other holding onto Baekhyuns shirt and his dummy in and he had bed head, and Baekhyun had a stern face and was rocking his body to keep Seobin asleep...it made my heart melt...
all the guys sat down and Baekhyun gave Seobin to me.

"Wow Bacon you have this parent thing down pat" D.O. Said and laughed he nodded and came up to me and hugged me then kissed me...

Time skip next morning

"Eomma!!! Why!!!" Seobin was crying because I had to go to school.

"It's ok binny Appa will look after you ok." He hugged me.

"Please don't go Eomma" it hurt my heart to hear him say that.

"It's ok baby I will be back soon ok, I love you" Baekhyun picked him up I hugged both of them.

"I will pick you up from school ok?" Baekhyun kissed me I nodded and left to go with Jimin, taehyung,jungkook,Sehun and chanyeol (the school boys) to school.
I got to school and I walked in I hid my scare behind my hair I could feel all eyes on me luckily I had jimin and tae in my class. I had all the school boys walking with me Baekhyun told them to look over me but with having all them around me just made me feel like I had all eyes on me.
I walk into class and sit in one of the last seats before the teacher came in. Most of the class were looking at me then I saw a face that I wish I never did... it was Kattie she looked me in the eye and smirked I looked at jimin but he was busy looking at some chick giving her puppy eyes so I looked at tae and he was sleeping...

Time skip lunch time.

I was walking to the bathroom when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey honey did you miss me?" Kattie said and pulled my hair out of my face and saw my scare.

"Well I wish I did more than that to you bitch." She pulled out a knife and cut my stomach I screamed.

"That is just a warning honey. See you tomorrow..... well maybe" she laughed and walked away. I held my stomach and walked out of the school and just kept walking until I got to a park and I sat there holding my stomach.. it started to become cold and my phone kept going off I knew it was the guys so I left it. It was getting dark I laid down on the table and fell asleep....
I woke up to someone talking.

"Miss, Miss are you ok? Miss wake up." This woman that looks so familiar.

"Wait Seoyeon? Seoyeon honey is that you."

————————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry if it's a boring chapter
Hope it's ok
😭
-blue