chapter 10

"Wait Seoyeon?...Seoyeon honey is that you." I recognised who she was.

"Seoyeon, it's me Destiny." I tried to move but I felt something wet and sticky underneath me. I looked under the bench and saw so much blood.

"Help me." I said showing her my knife wound then everything went black.

Destinys POV
Seoyeon eyes shut and I tried to get her to open her eyes I touched her stomach and it was wet and sticky I looked at my hand and it was covered in blood. I then looked underneath the bench and saw all the blood under the bench and I call the ambulance. They came and took her away I picked up her phone and saw the missed calls from a Baekhyun and kai and a heap others so I called Kai because it had big bro in brackets..
On the phone:
"OMG SEOYEON YOU SCARED US GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW SEOBIN IS TERRIFIED!"

"EOMMA!!!COME HOME!!" His pleading made me so sad.

"Hello sorry this isn't Seoyeon it's a friend of hers." I didn't hear anything for a few seconds.

"What are you doing with Seoyeons phone."

"Well I was walking in the park when I saw a young girl laying on the bench. I walked up the her and she was bleeding badly from her stomach.. she passed out so I called the ambulance I'm on my way there but she lost a lot of blood"

"Witch hospital is it?"

"######## ######"

"Ok thank you so much"

"It's ok I have known Seoyeon for a long time"

He hung up. Wait Seobin must be the baby she needed the test for Well it seems like she as a life.. I got to the hospital.

I walked up to the desk.
"Hi I'm here about Song Seoyeon."

"Oh yes she's in surgery right now please sit and wait." I was sitting there when a a heap of men walked in with one little boy. They walked up to the desk
"Wheres Song Seoyeon!" One asked I could see the tears strained the little boys face so I walked up the them
"Hi I'm Seoyoen's friend, Destiny. she's still in surgery." The little boy started to cry.

"EOMMA!.... EOMMA!" I young boy came up to him and grabbed him.

"Hey Seobinie it's ok Appa is here."
The little boy aka Seobin hugged the boy and cried more I saw a tear go down his face."

"Hello I'm kai thank you so much I hoped this would be that last for the hospital for her for a long time she only just came out about two weeks ago." I was shocked
When another man came into the hospital with a very angry face.
"Hyung that flipping female dog is back at school." I found it funny the choice of words he uses because of Seobin
I saw kai ball up his fists.
"I'm gonna kill that flipping female dog if she doesn't stop trying to hurt our Seoyeon!!" He yelled walking out of the hospital just as a doctor came to us and said her name.

They all went to her room but I had to leave because I had to work.

Kai's POV
We walked into Seoyeons room to see her asleep and very pale. The doctor said she will be fine and I knew she would be but I still wanted to cry. Seobin was crying so Baekhyun put him with Seoyeon he hugged her and she started to wake up.

"Hey baby." She looked at I seobin and rubbed his tears away.

"It's ok Eomma is here." He hugged her.

"I don't want you to leave again Eomma." She hugged him and whispered something to him and he smiled.

Time skip a few weeks later
(cus I'm lazy)

Seoyeons POV
I started at my knew school it was ok but I still don't have any friends so jimin and taehyung and jungkook transferred to the same school to keep me company.
It was Seobins birthday in two weeks and he will be 4. And i will be 19 the day before Seobin's and the guys want to give me a party but I don't want one I just want to be at home with my two boys and guys.
I was laying in bed with Baekhyun when I felt a small body crawl onto us
"Eomma, Appa wake up! I need food!!" We both laughed he was like Baekhyun with food.

"Ok Seobin let Eomma get dressed I will come and make you food." Seobin ran out of the room and Baekhyun chased him they are so cute. I got dressed and went downstairs to see Seobin eating and Baekhyun still cooking, he yelled food is really and all the guys came running.
Jungkook spoke,
"Oh by the way I'm moving rooms." We all looked at him.

"Why?" He looked at Baekhyun and I
"Well Baekhyun and Seoyeon need to keep it down." My face went so read and so did Baekhyuns then jungkook spoke.

"Oh it was them, I thought one of you hyungs were watching porn." He laughed.

"Ok well I'm gonna look for a new place today this is to embarrassing." I said and walked up stairs.

Two days I finally found a nice big house just down the road from the guys it had a big backyard and five bedroom with two bathrooms and a laundry. It was perfect... a weeks later we moved into the house and we were decorating Seobins room. He was staying with the guys while Baekhyun and I get his room ready it was going to be his birthday present witch is in a few days..

Time skip:one year later (cus I don't know what else to do in the chapter sorry)

Seoyeons POV
"Appa!!!!" I yelled woke up coved in sweat and breathing heavy.

"Babe are you ok." Baekhyun said sitting up. I just looked at him.

"I keep having the same dream over and over agin." I started to cry and he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up the next morning it's Seobins first day at school he is so excited.

"EOMMA I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL HURRY UP!" I laughed at how happy he was to go to school Baekhyun and I took him to school.

"Goodbye baby have a good day I love you." I said to Seobin and gave him a hug and a kiss him he said goodbye and walked into his classroom. Baekhyun and I got home and chilled for a while we even fucked twice it was a good day. We were in bed when I looked at the clock it was 2:44pm I looked at Baekhyun he was asleep so I got up and went to get Seobin
I walked into the school and waited for him. The bell rang and he running to me he hugged me... we went home and he told me all about his day.....
————————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for a boring chapter it will get better soon
Thanks ❤️
-blue