chapter 11

"NOONA!!!!"
"YEONBIN-AH!!" I yelled as the blade sliced into his throat

I woke up hot and sweaty and felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up I sat next to the toilet crying when I heard the door open
"Eomma? Are you okay?" I looked up to see Seobin almost in tears.

"Yes baby I'm okay but could you go get Appa please." He nodded and left while he was gone I threw up another two times I felt sick to my stomach I couldn't move and the memories of Yeonbins throat being sliced open kept replying in my mind until I heard a knock
"Seoyeon? Babe? Are you alright?" He walked in and looked at me.

"Awe babe why didn't you wake me when you had that dream again?"

"It wasn't that's dream.... it's the memory of Yeonbin being killed it keep replying in my head it is killing me." He came and hugged me I cried and cried for about 20 minutes. I could tell Baekhyun was tired.

"Go back to bed I will be in soon I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth love you." He nodded and sleepily went back to bed.. I shut the door and locked it I got my shaving razor and broke it and pulled the blade out and started to slice my arms open over and over again blood was all over the basin I had so many cuts to the point were I couldn't see my scars. I was crying hard I didn't want to live anymore but i had to because of Seobin and the guys without them I would have died years ago... I put a cuts on my thighs too they were very deep I was loosing a lot of blood so I sat in the bath tub and watch the blood go down the drain until I feel asleep....

Baekhyuns POV
I was laying in bad waiting for Seoyeon but it had been hours I was getting really worried so I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door but she didn't answer I didn't know what to do so I picked the lock and opened the door to see her laying in the bath tub covered in blood and cuts I ran to her.

"Seoyeon!!! Wake up!!" I yelled while shaking her.

"Seoyeon open your eyes please!!"
Tears were rolling down my face when her eyes opened and she looked scared.

"Baekhyun I-I'm sorry I........" I didn't let her say anything else I just hugged her tight.

"Please stop" I whispered into her ears I felt her tears on my shoulder. I went and got the first aid kit and hot water and a rag and I cleaned her wounds and helped her out of the bath tub and got her new clothes since hers had blood on them i carried her to bed and placed her onto it and covered her I got into bed and hugging her tight trying not to hurt her.... it hurt me to see her like this she was asleep I kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you so much Song Seoyeon I wish to make you my wife soon but you have to stop hurting yourself your to beautiful..." I then fell asleep
Time skip: a few weeks later.

Seoyeons POV
I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up then I went back to bed this kept happening for a week so I got Baekhyun to take me to the doctors.

"Hello miss Song how are you today?"

"I'm good thanks."

"So What seems to be the matter?"

"Um well I have been throwing up a lot lately and just feeling dizzy"

"Hmm when was your last period?"

"I-I don't know?"

"Well let's do some tests then." He took blood and sent it away. A few minutes went by when he walked back in with a grin.

"Well congratulations miss Song you are 4 weeks pregnant." I was shocked I looked at Baekhyun he had the biggest smile.

"I would like to do an ultrasound now" we nodded and went to get it done. He put the cold hell on my belly and put the wond on my belly and moved it around until we heard a small heart beat.

"That's your babies heart beat" my heart melted I looked at Baekhyun he was so happy.

After that I Thanks then doctor and we left. Bark and I got home and he hugged me so tight.

"I'm gonna be a Appa!!!" He yelled lifting me up.

"You are an Appa... or doesn't Seobin count cus he's not yours? Huh?" I was so sad at what he had said it seemed like Seobin wasn't even alive the way he said it. He just looked at me.

"You know what don't worry. Congrats your going to be a father." I said and walking up to our room.

Baekhyuns POV
I was so happy that I will finally be having my own biological child with Seoyeon but I fucked up with what I said she was fine until I said that stupid thing ugh im so dumb I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.

Seoyeons POV
I was laying on my bed looking at the photo of Beakhyun and Seobin a tear fell down the side of my cheek.. how could he say that I thought he loved Seobin like his own. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Seoyeon I didn't mean it like that please... I'm sorry." I didn't answer him.

"Seoyeon please I ment it as in I can't believe the child will be mine biologically I love Seobin like my own son I'm just excited to have my own biological child that's all I'm sorry please forgive me." I heard him and I knew what he was trying to say I knew he loved Seobin as his own so I opened the door.

"I'm sorry bacon I just took what you said the wrong way." He just hugged me he kissed my forehead..

"So when are we telling seobinie that he will be a big brother?" I smiled.

"Well after school of course."
"And the guys?"
"Well now if you wanna call them" so he did with in about ten minutes they all came.

"Hey guys so gues what!" Baekhyun said they all looked at me once Baekhyun hugged me from behind and put his hands on my belly.

"Seoyeon is pregnant!!!!!" I saw kai's
expression change he got up and started to chance Baekhyun yelling
"You dumb ass ever heard of a fucking condom?!!??! You dick head getting her pregnant she's only 20
did you think about that one......you better hope I don't catch you cus I will break your dick!!!!" We were all laughing at them it was so funny.

"Omg Seoyeon I'm so happy for you you deserve this."
Jhope said hugging me.

"Thanks Hobi." All the guys came up to me and hugged and congratulated me. I then looked at the clock.

"Fuck! Baekhyun your turn to go get Seobin." I yelled and all I saw was him running passed as grabbing the keys off the bench and running out the door to the car while kai was still chancing him.

"Lil basted!" He said coming back o me and hugged me,
"I'm so sorry Seoyeon he will pay." I looked at him.

"Kai i want this baby as much as he does... I mean it wasn't planed but it's a good age gap for Seobin and the baby." He nodded and we all sat down waiting for baek and seobin.
the both walked in and Seobin came running to me.

"Eomma are you ok Appa told me you need to talk to me bout something."
I smiled.

"Well both Appa and I need to talk to you" he smiled and sat on the couch.

"Baby what would you say to a little baby brother or sister?" I asked he looked at me.

He shrugged his shoulders
"Well seobinie Eomma has your little baby brother or sister growing in her belly right now." Beakhyun said and I nodded Seobins expression change I had never seen it before.......

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey guys
I hope you liked that chapter
What do you think Seobins reaction will be happy or sad or angry or excited?
And what should the gender be??
Thanks ❤️
-blue