chapter 4

We got back to the boys, they looked at me with concern. Shit they know what I just did.

"Are you ok Noona?" Jungkook said once again making me think about yeonbin.

"I'm fine thanks Jungkook." I gave him a fake smile and he smiled back. Then Hosoek jumped up.

"Do you have any movies?" I shook my head

"Sorry hobi I don't do much other than work and school and sleep." He nodded

"Well let's go shopping then we will get food and movies and drink." Hosoek grabbed his things and so did the rest of the boys and they walked to the door.

"Thanks guys but I don't have the money, but whatever you's buy, don't leave it here because it will go to waste." I smiled then Jin came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Seoyeon, it's ok we will pay for it and you need food." He smiled at me and I nodded and smiled.

At the shops:
I was walking around with Yoongi when felt someone grab my hand and yak me away from Yoongi's side.
"Shh....." he covered my mouth I was shocked when I realised who it was. He uncovered my mouth.

"You asshole you scared the shit out of me!" I punched him in the shoulder.

"Ouch!" He laughed and rubbed his shoulder. Then I heard the guys calling for me

"I'm over here boys." They ran over to me but once they saw him they looked a bit uneasy.

"Who's this?" Jimin pointed to him.

"Oh this is Kai we grew up together." I said and he side hugged me.

"She's like a little sister to me and when we were younger she would always help me with school as long as I protected her from her father.... but I am so sorry I failed Seoyeon." A tear rolled down his cheek. I hugged him

"Hey, it's ok Kai it's not your fault. You didn't know he would stoop that low." He looked at me

"But that night, I was gonna come over to see you but a girl called me so I went to her place instead. I feel like if I was there that Yeonbin and Eomma would still be alive." I could see how guilty he felt.

"Kai you couldn't have known ok so don't blame yourself it's not the past know." He nodded.

"Ok now Kai this is my friends." He nodded.
"Are you still in EXO, Kai?" I asked hoping he was because I miss all those boys so much.

"Yeah I am." I smiled the other boys kept on shopping while Kai and I was talking.

"How's everyone?" I asked missing them like crazy.
"They miss you so much. They wanna know why you doge our calls and ignore our text messages. We just wanna make sure your okay." He look really sad.

"I'm sorry i have just been trying to keep my mind off things i haven't been in the best mind frame at the moment." He looked at me the grabbed my wrist and pulled up my sleeves. He saw my cuts pulled down my sleeves and hugged me.

"Im sorry you have to go through this Seoyeon but you really need to come and see the guys they are very worried. They told me to try and find you and i did." I smiled at him and nodded.

"How about tomorrow?" I smiled at him and nodded.

"Awesome what time do you want me to pick you up?" I smiled.

"7am." He looked confused.

"What about school?" I smiled.
"Im a straight A student it wont hurt to miss a day or two." He smiled and hugged me nodded and left.

I found the BTS boys and we finished shopping and left.

At home:
We all sat down and watched the movie and eat food.. well the boys eat i just watched the movie.
"Noona?" Jungkook looked at me worriedly.

"Yes?" I looked at him.

"Why haven't you eaten anything? You are too thin." I smiled at him
"Its ok kookie im not hungry." He smiled.
"Ok noona but please eat more." I nodded for a while i told them about EXO and how we made a blood packed, then we finished the movie.
The boys ended up go home and i went to bed.

———————————————————————
Ok sorry for the short chapter. Hope u like it
Thanks Xx
-blue