chapter 8

Seoyeon's POV:
I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. I got up and saw a door and opened it. I was greeted by my little brother.

"Noona!!!" He ran to me and hugged me.... then i saw my mum and dad hugging... wtf...

"Eomma? Appa?" They looked at me.

"Omg Seoyeon what are you doing here you need to leave its not your time yet honey." I was shocked my father called me honey.

"What do you mean its not my time?"
"Dear you cant be with us yet... Kai, Baekhyun, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, D.O, Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung,Hoseok, Namjoon, Soekjin and yoongi.... they all need you......." next thing I know Yeonbin was pushing me......

Doctor's POV:

"Time of dea...."

Beep beep beep beep.....

"She's alive..." the nurse looked at me

"But how she had no heart beet for 5 minutes."

"I'm not sure, just make sure she's is stable. I'm going to inform the family." they nodded and I walked out.

Kai's POV:

I was sitting in Baekhyun's room thinking about if I will ever see Seoyeon again. When the doctor walked into the room.

"Sir your sister is in a stable condition. We almost lost her, her heart stopped for 5 minutes and started again. We are not sure how, but she is still in a coma I'm sorry." I nodded and thanked him he walked out.

"What do they mean by they almost lost her" Baekyun asked very worried

"Well i was in her room with her when her heart monitor started to go off....nurses rushed in along with that doctor. Then as they pushed me out of the room a nurse came up to me and said you were awake so I came to see you to keep my mind of what might happened to Seoyeon." he nodded

"She's strong and she will wake up." he said smiling.............................

6 months later

Baekyun's POV:

"I'm so tired..." Chen said for the hundredth time

"well go to sleep!" I yelled at him

All of us were In the lounge room watching a movie. EXO and BTS had become really close because of Seoyeon.........I really miss her..... We all do but I think Kai is taking it the hardest. He doesn't do much anymore. He says it reminds him of her.. life is so different without her by our sides every day......I just wish she would wake up.......

7 months later

Kai's POV:

the doctors said that we all needed to say goodbye to Seoyeon, because sometimes people hang on until the last person says goodbye. So we did..... Nothing happened she is still the same.. she looks so pale when we check in on her every day. I just hope she comes back soon, because we are all a mess.

Baekyun's POV:

I was sitting at the hospital holding her hand, telling her how much I missed her and how different life was without her, when her cold lifeless hand started to move I looked at her I could see her eyes moving a little. I grabbed my phone and called Kai

"KAI GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE KNOW!!!!!!!!" I yelled and hung up

I kept looking to see anymore movement when her eyes opened......i called the nurse

"Seoyeon....." I said hopping i would get a reaction. she looked at me

"Baekyun? what happened?" I smiled at her

"Don't worry about what happened, ok?... The guys will be here soon" she nodded the nurse had come in and fixed her up. she looked normal like before the crash but just a bit paler except for the scar on her face.

"By the way I heard everything these past couple of mouths.. About how much i was missed and how much people cared about me... All the promises you all made...... I'm sorry i couldn't wake up sooner, i tried and tried." I smiled at her when all the boys came running in.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" Kai yelled as he entered

"IS SHE OK!" Suho yelled

"OH MY GOD... SEOYEON!!!!!!" they all yelled and hugged her

"Hey guys.." she hugged them all back.

"Seoyeon I have a surprise for you" Kai said handing her a piece of paper. her face lit up I knew at that moment what the piece of paper was.

"Is this really him?" we all nodded. 

"He's so big now!.. were is he?" She was so happy.
"When you were in the coma your phone kept ringing and it was always the same number and so I thought it may have been a family member or something so I answered it and it was the man who bought you.. He told us that he wants to give you Seobin back, he said that once you are out of you hospital that you can meet with him and he will give you Seobin as long as they are alowed to see him whenever..." she looked at me confused.

"Why would he want to give him back, him and his wife couldn't have kids.." i was thinking for that too.

"We are not sure he wanted to tell you himself." She nodded

It had been two weeks

Seoyeon's POV
I was on my way to the cafe with Baekhyun to see them..
We sat down and i saw an older man with a small child.. the man whispered to the boy and lets his hand go and he runs to me.

"Hello, Miss are you Song Seoyeon?" He said in the cutest way i nodded
He hugged me.

"Hello Eomma." He said i hugged him and teared up.

"Hello my baby." I was crying at this point and he looked up at Baekhyun and pointed.

"Is this my Appa?" Baekhyun smiled
"Yes little man, I am." I was so happy at his response. Baekhyun kneeled down and hugged both of us.

Then the older man came over to us
"Hello, Seoyeon haven't you grown up." He smiled at me he hugged me.

"Thank you so much." We all sat down.

"So what made you want to give him back?...um... you never actually told me your name." I whispered so Baekhyun who was playing with Seobin couldn't here me.

"Jonhyung. Seon Jonhyng." I nodded.

"And i heard about your father and then your boyfriend told me about your accident and that you were in a coma and how you would have night mares about losing Seobin, so I thought it would be best considering my wife died a year ago." I nodded.

"Oh im sorry" he smiled.

"Its ok just promise you will take care of him please." I nodded.

"I promise with my whole life." He hugged me and called over Seobin he said good bye and he left.

———————————————————
Ok so sorry if its a lame ending
Im hoping the next chapter will be better
Thanks 😊😊
-blue