chapter 12

"Yayyyyyyy!!!" Seobin yelled running around he was so happy it made me happy too..

Everyone was laughing at him he came and hugged me.

"I'm gonna be a big brother!!" Everyone laughed.

Time skip (sorry) Two weeks later
I woke up to that same dream for my mother and Yeonbin being killed my head was spinning I walked to the bathroom and washed my face.. I really needed fresh air so I grabbed my jumper and keys and phone and left our small cozy home. I was walking past an alley when someone pulled me into the alley. I went to scream but nothing happened
"Shh" a man put his whisky smelling hands over my mouth
"Your gonna be a good girl and do what I want." He then pulled me down the alley more and started to kiss my neck I was grossed out so much by his actions.
I kicked him in the crouch and he fell to the ground and I ran for it ended up back at home slipped in quickly hoping I wouldn't wake Baekhyun or Seobin I went straight to the bathroom and had a shower I felt discussing. I got out and looked at the bruises on my hips from his grip. I breathed in deep and breathed out, then I heard a knock.

"Seoyoen? Are you okay?" I heard Beakhyun say sleepily

I wrapped the towel around me and walked to the door and opened it.

"Yeah just went for a walk to clear my head after a bad dream." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow

"Prove it." He smirked at me and I dropped my towel..

The next morning

Kai POV
I walked into Seoyoens house because she gave me a spare key just in case.
I walked through the hallway to Seoyoens room to scare her and Baek when I heard a weird noise coming from their room. I then her her scream I ran to her door and opened it to make sure she was okay......

"WOAH!!!!!!" I said and covered my eyes.

"I'm sorry I'll wait in the kitchen." I apologised and shut the door

I shivered in disgust, I could hear them laughing

"That was horrifying." I sat down on the couch.

Baekyun POV
After Kai walked in on Seoyoen and I we bursted out in laugher. I couldn't get over his face..

"Well that's was funny as fuck." I layer back down and Seoyoen layer on my chest.

"Yeah his face though. He was so horrified." We both started laughing again.

Then we heard a small knock
"Eomma, Appa." I smiled

"Yes Binny the door is unlocked." The door slowly opened and he walked in and stood at the end of the bed and while rubbing his eyes.

"Can I have some breakfast please." He was holding his little bear in one hand while he was still rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Yes of course you can baby go to the kitchen uncle Kai is there. Eomma and Appa will be down soon." Seoyoen said in her sweet mum voice and he gave her a big smile and ran out and we heard him yell for Kai.

"Babe?" Seoyoen looked up at me.

"Mm?" I looked down at her and her beautiful eyes looking right into mine

"I have another check up today at the hospital for Bub and I was wondering if Kai wants to if you wanted to go out for a nice dinner?" I nodded and she smiled like a cute little child and I kissed her forehead and got up to get dressed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys
I changed the chapter a bit for the better
Hope you guys like it xx
-blue