1~ new beginnings.

Oc - Yamamura Kai (Last name first) (female)

Age: 15

Grade: 1st year at Karasuno.

Height: 5'3 (just shorter than Kiyoko)

Appearance: short brown hair, blue eyes. A petite build, but still rather athletic.

Speed: 3/5

Power: 3/5

Technique: 4/5

Jumping: 4/5

Stamina: 3/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Kai's PoV

"We don't want your help. It's pointless."

"Leave. You're not helping."

"We already have Momoi. You being here is basically pointless."

"Kaiichi... you know I can't disagree with Akashi..."

"Get lost. We don't need you."

"You guys are being harsh. What's wrong with you?"

Yamamura Kai. Known as one of the greatest young coaches.

That's what people say about me at least. The words from my past 'friends' always made me reconsider if that was truly the case. The only one i was happy about was the last, having at least one person stick up for me.

After the incident at my previous middle school, Teiko, I chose to drop the coaching title and steer clear of the basketball team I used to coach there. We used to get along pretty well, and they were a strong team, i can't deny that much. However, things changed at some point and I guess the strength of the team meant they just didn't need me anymore. Things got tough so I left.

Once I had graduated middle school, my family and I decided to move from Tokyo to Miyagi. It was a five hour drive stuck in a car, and i have to admit that the journey was hell. Stuck in a car with four boys, crammed in the middle seat. It's not like i hate them, but boy did I want to strangle them when we arrived at the new house.

Since I've grown up surrounded by boys, I tend to get along well with them in general. Both of my dads play volleyball, my older brother, Rhys, plays basketball and is in his third year, my other older brother, Vinny, ice skates and is a second year.

Yes, you heard right. My two dads. If you have a problem with it... Get over it. Hehe.

Anywho, it's already 3 weeks into the school year, and time for a new start. The three of us all ended up attending different schools, we were worried it'd be too much of a hassle for our fathers at first, but they assured us it was no issue.

Rhys is attending Shiratorizawa on a sports scholarship, he'll also be staying in the dorms but he's worked it out so he'll come home on the weekends. Vinny is then attending Johzenji, although they don't have anything for ice skating, we found a rink nearby. Then me, I'll be making my fresh start as a first year at Karasuno. Though, I can't say the same about me joining any teams. My life used to revolve around coaching my old basketball team, otherwise known as the generation of miracle. Things have changed now though so I guess I'll just be attending as an average student.

"Kids! You're going to be late!" My paps called out.

"Coming Paps!" I yelled as I ran out of my bedroom, almost colliding with Rhys.

"Someone's excited?" He laughed and walked ahead down the stairs.

"Yeah, to have peace and quiet from you!" I teased and poked his back.