27~ improvements.

Kai's PoV

"Thanks for all the hard work you put in on the trip guys!" Takeda said.

The sun has long set and we'd just gotten off the coach after returning from the weekend in Tokyo... well the week away for me.

Everyone is shattered. I'm pretty sure they all fell asleep in the coach after I did. I still feel kinda bad for falling asleep on Suga but he's such a sweet heart.

"And remember, as I said before, the gym is closed for inspection tomorrow so there'll be no practice."

Damn it... I've been away from the team all week, I want to help them improve still. Guess I have to miss a day.

To be honest, I just want to get home now. I'll need to text my dad or pap's to let them know I'm back so they can come get me.

It's only been a week, I know, but it's still a while. They've been away longer before when playing games or going to cheer the other on. Ah right, they're not actually on the same team. They play volleyball professionally and both of their teams have gone pretty far, but watching them play against each other really is something else. They know exactly how to get under the others skin and even their own teams love the chaos of it all.

"Make sure you all get some rest." Takeda rubbed the back of his head.

Jesus Christ, he looks like a wreck. Poor dude, needs sleep.

Everyone picked up their bags and began getting ready to head off.

"Yamamura, how're you getting back?" Daichi asked, "if you're walking, do you need a hand with your bags?"

"Oh, thank you but it's okay. I'll call my dad and let him know I'm back so he can grab me."

"No need." The coach said.

"We're psychics." A voice said from behind him.

"You guys!" I cheered as I saw my two dads standing there.

"Missed you kiddo." Pap's said.

I smiled and jogged up to them, giving them both a hug.

I'm not usually like this, but after the encounter I had when leaving Tokyo, I just wanted a hug.

The rest of the evening was spent just chilling. Before we left the school, my dads introduced themselves to the team and vice versa. I found out from the two that Coach Ukai had called them in the way back to let them know what'd happened. My dad said he assumed I might not have told them myself... my bad?

Although the gym may be locked, that hasn't stopped us from having to go to school.

The bell for lunch had just gone and I excused myself from sitting with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi today. Now, I'm making my way to the third years floor. Needless to say, they're a little confused to see a first year like myself running about but I couldn't care less.

"Hinata and Kageyama actually got into a fight?" I heard Asahi's voice and I came close to their group.

Jesus Christ... they really did?

"Things have been tense between those two ever since the trip to Tokyo. It's not good." Suga said.

"With spring national prelims coming up, this is bad news for all of us." Tanaka rubbed his head.

"Yeah but, those two bickering with each other isn't exactly unusual." Daichi began as he leant looking out the window.

"He's right. Those two have always been at each other's throats." I said, them finally realising I was there and being slightly startled.