16~ heading to Tokyo.

(Writing future drafts, just bear with. Hint hint, there will be more about Kai and her past, just buckle up and hold on tight kiddos!)

Kai's PoV

--

The preliminaries were over for us. Our third match against Aoba Johsai resulted in us loosing. The team didn't take it too well at first, there were many tears over the meal afterwards, the thirds years were down for a small while as were the others... Even Hinata and Kageyama had a moment of screaming and running around the gym. They got it out of their system and everyone seems to be back on track, their heads are back in the games and they're getting theirselves ready to improve. Fortunately, though Takeda did have to talk to them about it numerous times and make sure they could do it, the third years are staying on for the spring tournaments.

Its good to see everyone back on their A-game during practices, they're as lively as ever again. I was now stood beside the coach and watching a team practice game, taking notes on improvements of the team whilst observing.

"HEY! you're not tired right? Come and throw some tosses for me!" Hinata called to Kageyma.

"Ah.. sure thing." he nodded before the two ran off.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU TWO HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY?" Tanaka yelled.

"Hey coach... the team's improving well. They've been working hard since the loss but wont they learn better from more experiences? Wouldn't it be good to get some more practice matches in?" I asked as I approached coach Ukai.

"I was thinking the same thing... but the neighbourhood association is usually pretty busy.-" he began before the doors flew open.

"HEY! AUH-" Takeda exclaimed as he fell through the gym doors, quickly picking himself up, nose bleeding.

"are you alright?" The coach asked. I sighed before handing the advisor a tissue and he held it against his nose.

"WE'RE GOING!"

"huh..."

"going where?"

"TOKYO!" He said as he pushed up his glasses.

"Huh!" we all gasped.

"Tokyo Tokyo?" Hinata asked and he nodded.

"Wait... so that means... we get to play Nekoma!"

"We've got a practice match?" Kageyama asked.

"Mhm. But this time round we wont just be playing against Nekoma. They're just a part of the Fukurodani academy group, they're an association of schools across the Kanto region that play practice games against each other all the time. So get this, thanks to coach Nekomata, we get to go too!"

"woah!" Some of the guys cheered.

We all thanked Takeda, basically for his begging but this really means a lot. He began talking to us about how happy he is with our improvement and everyone was riled up.

"LETS GO MAKE KARASUNO HIGH PROUD!" Noya cheered.

At this point, most of the ecstatic boys were cheering as they yelled their hopes.

"We're still invited, but we have to get permission from the school first. Plus there's a few things we have to deal with before hand. We'll talk about that at a later time though."

Takeda remembered about a meeting he had to attend and had to run off. Practice continued for a little while longer before we all had to clear up and head home.

"Coach!" I called out as he locked up the gym.

"Whats up lil coach?" he asked and pocketed the keys.