31~ gomen...

Ukai's PoV

Damn it... poor kid.

Why does she keep getting thrown into all this drama, and at times like this? Doesn't seem fair on her.

Another problem now, I have no idea where to find her. I've never been round this school before, I don't even know where I'm going let alone where she would go to be alone. If she's gone into the bathroom I'm screwed but I'm sure I heard Kiyoko say she'd check there.

Riinggg riinggg riinggg

"Damn it! Who's calling me at a time like this-" I hissed before answering the phone, proceeding to jog around the school.

"Coach Ukai?" The voice asked.

"Speaking..."

"It's Daisuke Yamamura, Kai's dad. I heard about what happened."

Fucking hell, talk about timing.

"I'm glad you called. She found out too but now she's run off, I have no idea where she could have gone. You?" I asked.

"Of course she did..." he mumble. I can't tell if it was to himself or if his husband's with him, it doesn't matter at the moment. "She hates involving people in her problems so she tends to run off thinking she'll have to deal with them herself."

"If anything, she's always loved sitting in fields to be alone. Your best bet is to look by large trees, she'll most likely be sat under one." His husband said, if I remember correctly he's the one I spoke to on the way back from Tokyo last time, Ren Yamamura was it? Yeah.

"I see... I have to ask though, is it true? I can't necessarily just assume it's all true after travelling around the internet, I'm concerned. She's a part of my team too..." I asked.

There was a small silence, "it is... things got better before she came to Karasuno. She's never felt comfortable talking to anyone else about it since." Daisuke said.

"Hm. And she'll do anything she can not to involve others, that's just how she is." Ren added.

"Well she does a bloody good job of hiding it too-" Daisuke huffed.

"I've just got to the hill outside the gyms, there's a lot of large trees at the top so I'll try looking." I said.

"Thank you. Please, take care of her. I'm sorry to ask you to deal with something like this, since we can't be there at the moment. We'll make sure to give her a call soon." Ren asked.

"It's not a problem. I care for my team, all those kids."

"We really appreciate it."

"Ah... I found her-"

Third person

"Hnghhhh..." tanaka and Noya groaned as they stretched out over the table in the dinner hall. All the boys had passed announcements about the whole thing to the multiple groups at each table to ensure no one would make a big deal of the whole thing. Kuroo and Kenma made sure to help out too.

"She's not in the rooms or bathroom. I assume coach will find her soon." Kiyoko said as she approached the boys.

"I feel so bad..." Suga rubbed his head.

"She shouldn't have been called out like that." Daichi said.

"No one deserve it." Asahi said.

"Those bastards had no right eavesdropping in the first place!" Hinata shot, his head buried in his arms that lay on the table.

"Even if they did, this isn't something to go spreading around just for the sake of it." Kageyama added.

"Those bastards." The two pouting second years grumbled.