18~ she's famous?!

A/n: bit of a late update, sorry guys!!

Third person

"Hey! Does anyone know if Yamamura got to Tokyo safely?" Daichi asked as practice was drifting to an end.

"Oh... no?" Hinata said, looking around at anyone else who might have.

After looking around at his team, their captain sighed and assumed their responses, "You mean to say that none of you are close enough to have any form of contact with Yamamura..."

A few of them shook their heads in response until Yachi suggested something. "Well... why don't you look her up on bookface?"

"Good idea." Sugawara nodded, taking out his phone as the others sat close by.

"Kai Yamamura..." he mumbled as he typed in her name, "I think I've written it right- JESUS!"

"huh? Whats wrong?"

"Look at this!" he called his team over.

"Kai Yamamura returns to Tokyo." Daichi read out one of the headlines.

"Yamamura, previously known as the number 1 youngest coach in Tokyo, returns!"

"Yamamura makes a come back!"

"Does this mean a reunion for the generation of miracles?"

"Yamamura makes a comeback after being crushed by the purple giant."

"HOLY SHIT SHE'S EVERYWHERE!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"I DIDN'T REALISE SHE WAS THAT WELL KNOWN!" Noya added.

"I don't think its just because of the coaching." Kiyoko said, "Her whole family is well known in their sports."

"Thats right." Takeda approached the group. "Her fathers are both well known volleyball players, her oldest brother has won a few basketball awards and her second brother has won the grand prix's a few times, his scores are always improving. Then of course she gained popularity through that as well as her own skills. She was noticed helping out her fathers and brothers multiple times with their improvements. At first she wasn't well known but after people realised she was helping out in the shadows of her family, she got all the publicity."

"H-how do you know all that..."

"She has fan accounts too!"

"I bet moving here was kind of a relief for her..." Sugawara laughed a little.

"She got there just after 1." Tsukishima stated in his stoic voice.

"How do you know?!" Tanaka asked.

"She text me." He said bluntly, holding his phone up.

"YOU SLY BASTARD! YOU HAVE HER NUMBER AND DIDNT TELL US!" The ecstatic buzz cut boy shook him violently.

"No. I only got it when she was studying with Yamaguchi and I."

"Thats right!" Yamaguchi appeared, "She went to go and get is refreshments from the shop and she asked for my number so she could call me and ask what we wanted when she got to the shop. I left my phone at home though so she had to get Tsukis..."

"hey guys, look at this." Ennoshita said, showing the others his phone.

On the screen, there was a picture of Kai beside a tall male, his hand on her head as they were walking away from the station. Then there was another of the two getting onto a motor bike before disappearing.

"HOLY MOTHER OF SWEET BABY YODA HOW COOL IS SHE? WHY DON'T WE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER!"

"I assume thats her brothers friend that she's staying with then..."

--

In Tokyo, 6 hours earlier

--

"AITO!" The cheery girl called as she spotted the older boy, leaning against a wall. Once he spotted her he stood straight and smiled as the girl ran up to him.

"It's been a while kid. How ya been?" He asked, taking a bag from Kai.

"All's good. You dyed your hair again though! And... did you get more piercings?" She asked as she observed the male.

His hair was dark blue, short around the sides and longer on the top, it had been styled so all the hair was somewhat spiked to the right. His face was what anyone would put under a category of handsome as well as one of a deviant. There were multiple visible piercings; a bridge, septum, vertical labret and his ears were decorated with piercings too.

The boy let out a laugh and patted the girls head as they began walking away. "Nothing gets past those eyes huh?"

"You bet." She nodded.

Aito leant down a little so he could say something quietly to the girl, "you do realise you being here is going to go viral. There's already people taking picture of you." He pointed out.

"Jesus, why me!" She groaned.

"Hah, typical. Anyway, I guess that's the least of your worries. I bet your little friends basket ball game has started. I'll take you there quickly, you run in and I'll take your things to mine alright?"

"Thanks!" She nodded.

The two quickly left the station and approached a motorbike parked out front.

"You'll need an extra layer to stay safe." He handed her a black jacket, "this too." He said before placing a helmet on her head. She quickly put on the jacket and fastened the helmet before hopping onto the back of the motorbike and holding onto her friend.

"Ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's get you to this game then!"

"THANKS AGAIN AITO!" Kai yelled as she jumped off of the motorbike.

"No worries, go and catch the game! Call me when you need a lift!"

With that, the girl handed him her helmet and ran inside the building. After a while of asking around, she found out where Kuroko's school were playing and ran into the arena. She ran down the aisle of seats and almost collided with the railing as the held onto the edge and looked over.

The moment she arrived, she spotted Kagami with the ball. He leapt up into the air and dunked the ball with what seemed to be all his strength.

"W-woah..." a small gasp left her lips.

His jumping power is insane... but somethings not right. He's pushing himself too much. I feel like he's never tried to train his legs to do this.

As these thoughts ran through the girls head, she then realised who the team were playing.

"Midorima..." she mumbled.