34~ damn, she got moves.

Kai

"DAD! PAPS!" I called out as I jogged downstairs. The two were on the couch cuddling, my dad on his phone and paps reading a book.

"What's up kiddo?" My dad asked.

"Hm?" Paps hummed, folding the top of the page in his book before putting it down.

"I have a favour to ask~" I smiled, sitting in the corner of the sofa, facing the two.

"Fire away then." Paps said after the two shared a look.

"Are you guys free tomorrow?"

"It's Saturday right? Yeah then."

"How would you feeeeel about playing a game with Karasunooo?" I dragged out a few of my vowels, "I know it's only been a week or so since the camp but they all need some more motivation and test their new skills."

There was a silence as they shared a glance again, smiling before looking at me.

"I like the sound of that." My paps said.

"So tomorrow. Count us in."

"Thanks guys!" I cheered, "it's been ages since I've seen you guys play together." My face was practically glowing now.

"You have to admit though, watching them play each other really is something." Vinny appeared in the doorway, holding an empty cup.

"True true." I agreed.

"Hey guys." I greeted the team as I walked into the gym.

"Morning Yamamura." Daichi greeted me.

"Hey hey hey." I smiled.

"Shut up." Tsukishima was quick to scold me.

"Huh!" I gasped.

"Tsuki-" Yamaguchi called.

"Oh my god- never mind... I know what I did." I covered my mouth.

"Eh?" Some others muttered.

"She's using that catchphrase that annoying owl boy did." Tsukishima explained,

"Stop nit picking stingyshima." Hinata huffed.

"Watch it squirt."

"Blehhh."

"Kid!" The coach called me over and I made my way to him. "So they're coming at 1?"

"Hai, you betcha."

-

"Right boys! Gather round." The coach called out as the time approached. They all did so and gathered round as I stood beside the coach, "Listen up, I'll let mini coach explain."

All their eyes averted to me and I nodded with a smile, "You boys have all been trying your best to improve in the short time we've been back from the camp. Some of you have already done a lot but of course there's still things to learn. In the meantime though, just as an extra bit of practice I set up a kind of practice match." I eventually cut to the point.

"You got us a practice match?!"

"Yes!"

"What team?!"

"That would be us." I heard my dad say from the door beside us.

"Two professional players to test your skills against." I smiled as they all turned to face my parents.

"HELL YEAH!" Tanaka yelled.

"AGAINST THE PRO'S!" Noya joined.

"Thank you for coming in." The coach went to greet them.

"Do you two want to quickly re introduce yourselves?" I asked and they agreed.

"I'm Yamamura Daisuke. You guys can call me Daisuke to avoid confusion. My position's middle blocker and I'm 6ft." My dad started.

"And I'm Yamamura Ren, call me Ren though if you'd like. I'm a spiker and I'm 5'7." Paps then said.

"So, we figured teams would alternate. 6 will of course play against them, but 4 will play on their team." I added.

"Only three will be needed to join their team." The coach corrected me.

"Huh? No?" I turned to him, "they need 6 players.

"They will."

"Are you playing coach?" Sugawara asked.

"Not me, her." He pointed to me.

"ME!?"

"Yep, you guys only have 1 libero, right?" My dad asked the team.

"Yep! I'm the star here." Noya stated with a proud stance.

"W-well... do you guys mind me playing?" I asked the team.

"Hell no! Get in there!" They all agreed.

Third person.

The two teams had now been finalised for the first games. Kageyama, Hinata, Daichi, Tanaka, Asahi and Noya on the yellow team. Then on the blue team was Daisuke, Ren, Kai, Tsukishima, Sugawara and Yamaguchi. The rest watched from the bench, excited to see how things went with the three players they hadn't seen in action before, one being their own coach.

Sugawara ensured he spoke to the two new men and checked how they liked sets so he knew what to expect.

"Ready." Ukai called putting, placing the whistle against his lips before blowing it.

It was yellows serve, Asahi up to do so first. He quickly went for his serve. They had gotten stronger with how many times he had practice them.

"One hit ace." Noya muttered with a smirk as he watched the ball fly toward the floor on the other side of the court.

Or so he thought.

Before it could hit the ground, a smirking face appeared behind it, receiving the powerful serve and sending it flying into the air.

"Sorry! It's short!" Kai called out.

"HUH!" The other team gawked.

"It's fine!" Sugawara ran to the ball as it began falling. He positioned himself before setting it high and close to the net. Ren was quick to follow, leaping into the air and spiking it straight down onto the other side.

"Damn Asahi... I knew your serves were strong but now I know how strong they really are." Kai chuckled, shaking her arms out.

She was currently wearing black shorts with a white shirt sleeve shirt on. She still wore a thin black jacket over the top despite people knowing the situation. Over the camp, she allowed herself to stick with short sleeved, exposing her arms but no one made a huge fuss which calmed her.

"THAT WAS QUICK!" Noya yelled, pointing at the opposing libero.

"Let the games begin." She winked, getting back into position.

i POSTED ON TIME AYEEE