Çhapter [1]

Natasha's POV
"Briiiiiiiing", "Briiiiiiing","Briiii.....". Ugh this stupid alarm won't just shut up sometimes. "Tasha get down here this instant!!!" "I'll be there aunt you don't have to shout" "Ow!!" "Are you okay honey" "Yes aunt". Damn these powers I'll drop a knife on my head one day "Stupid book". I take a bath and choose to wear my mini skirt with my crop top and denim jacket. Some heels I just found in the closet. Now for the hard part, my contacts and wig I hate these but I have to wear them cause of my stupid white hair and silver eyes. "Just two more years Nata and you will be free from Brior High school and everyone in it". I put on my locket that I honestly don't know how I got and go downstairs. "Natasha!!!" Ugh I love my aunt but does she always had to be sooooo loud? or maybe its just my advanced hearing I'm not sure anymore."Coming!!!, I'm here gosh don't shout" "But honey I wasn't shouting and why are you always dressed like this? These aren't clothes,they are just an excuse for being naked" "Aunt we have talked about this pls just give me my keys. Thanks" I grab an apple and my bag pack and drive away. I feel really bad for talking to her that way , maybe I should cook dinner this night. Well Hello Brior High my personal hell. "Hey Natasha", oh no I forgot about Amy my personal bitch I put up with her cause I am kind of putting up the bitchy act too so people won't ask questions."Hey Amy" I fake one of my own tiny high pitched voices "What's up?" "Well there is this new boy in school and he is soooo cute I mean wait till you see him , I hope he has classes with me , I should probably see his schedule, Oh my gosh is my hair okay ?,do I look nice ?, of course he will notice me, i think"....... I tune Amy out as we go into the school she will probably be going on for hours. Well time to start my torture.

Drake's POV
"Mom I'm sorry, mom listen to me I didn't mean to mom dad it wasn't me pls listen I don't know what happened"....... I laugh when I think of that day remembering his shocked 15 year old me was when I saw Chris on the floor with blood pooling around his head. I was in a very bad mood that day and Chris was so annoying...... "Dray I'm bored play with me" "Chris I can't now I'm busy" "Dray play with me" "Chris stop pulling my hand I can't now" "Dray" "Chris leave me alone" "Draaaay" "Chris stop!!!" "Chris oh god Chris are you okay?" "Mom Dad help!! Chris" "What did you do you bastard" I was shocked at my dad's outburst " " my dad was accusing me and I did not even have proof I didn't do it but I was sure they believed me until my dad drove a knife through my chest that night. They drove me to the hospital and left me there for dead but I was anything but dead and though I was believed to be very gentle I don't know what happened to me that night I was just so angry so I left the hospital and slept in a dumpster for the night. When I woke up I felt warm liquid on my face and when I stood up there I was in the middle of my dead parents. I was so shocked and afraid I ran out of the house and never looked back. Not knowing a pair of eyes in the bushes in front of our house watching me.