Çhapter [4]

100 years ago
"Darkos get back here" 15 year old Darkos is seen running along a field with an older woman chasing him "Mom please i really want to go to the city with you today please" the woman sighs and speaks again "Okay fine but only if you stop running for a second" she says her breathing laboured. She can't help the easy smile that grows on her face as she sees her son's wide grin. "Finally yes" she immediately lays down her condition "But you will have to wear a hood to cover your face " the boy groans "But mom" "No that is my condition take it or leave it" she says in a final tone. The boy now seeing that he cant win agrees as he is too excited. "Okay mom love you"
      Athalena(darkos' mom) and her son(Darkos) arrive at the market and she quickly busies herself with buying food stuffs and necessary items. Darkos seeing that his mother is busy bargaining with some fish vendors slips away and while looking at so many things he doesn't realize some one is walking towards him until he bumps into the person. He immediately apologizes "Sorry" still in a good mood he continues walking not looking at the person but the girl does not seem to be as happy as he is "Watch where you are going you stupid child" he immediately stops at that "What did you just call me?" his anger rising the girl does not seem to realize as she continues "I said you are a child you have a problem with that?" now he turns to give this person a reply but it dies in his mouth as he takes in this beautiful girl with striking silver eyes and silver coloured hair to match and small pouting lips "I.....I..." She becomes impatient and shoves him out of the way. He watches her as she walks away and then he hard his mom's panicked voice "Darkos" "Darkos where are you" he quickly makes his way towards her and puts his hand on her shoulder she immediately turns around and hugs him "Where were you I thought i lost you" he becomes irritated at that "Mom I'm not a child I can't be lost" she finally looks up at him fire in her eyes "We will talk when we get home now put  your hood back over your head and follow me" she spits out. Finally they get home and Athalena did not say a word to darkos until dinner. "Where were you darkos?" she asked calmly "I just went exploring mother" he replied also calm. Then she looses it and just snapped "Exploring?! I told you to stay with me and you went exploring!!!" he stands up suddenly furious "I have told you mom I can take care of my self!!" she stands up too now "No you can't you are still a foolish little child who is vying for attention!!!" she snaps he gives her one hate filled look and ignoring the terrified gasp of his mother he runs upstairs and slams the door to his room closed.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
How did you guys like that?. I figured I should explain the old life of darkos before I continue with the story so there you have it. But its not finished yet so read on and you will find out why darkos turned so bad.