Çhapter [9]

"I don't remember" he was not sure it would work but the woman seemed to believe it as she visibly relaxed a little. "Well then I hope you get you memory back soon she said in a stern voice". He smiled sadly at that, the woman reminded him of his own mother. She stared at him for another minute then seemed to snap out of whatever daze she was in and said, "if you need food the kitchen is that way" she pointed to the right then spoke up again "And there is a bathroom in this room so shower." She then went out of the room. Darkos looked around the room slowly for the first time and studied it then heard the voice in his head again. "Not bad" his anger rose once more and he screamed out in the open "Shut up!!!!" A gust of wind shut the door of the room, now that would have been normal if only the windows were open. Darkos wondered where the wind came form but did not think much of it  as his hot bath was waiting for him.
  Throughout the bath Darkos noticed that the voice did not say anything and he was relieved but also a bit worried as it was the voice that supposedly helped him but he would not say that out loud, if it wanted to stay quiet then it was probably for the best. When darkos was done with the bath he went back into the room and saw a pair of clothing and when he touched it he immediately knew that the owner of the cloth was dead though he did not know how he knew. He put on the clothing and since he was not hungry and it was night, he slept. He slept and dreamt of little girls and skeletal figures that had loud voices.
  When darkos woke up in the morning, he saw some clothing beside his bed and a note saying: "food is in the kitchen". Though it was a simple note darkos could not help the smile that lit up his face as he went into the bathroom and took his bath. After getting dressed he decided to explore the house. He had just passed the kitchen when he noticed movement behind the kitchen door he had not noticed before and he approached the door with caution and when he got to the door, he saw the little girl he had met yesterday and he suddenly stopped walking thinking she scream again but she just smiled widely and said "Hi, my name is Erie my mom said I shouldn't talk to you but I'm bored and I need someone to play with me so pls would you play with me pls?" Darkos was surprised at how she could get all that out in one breath but her wide smile and huge pleading eyes reminded him of Echo  so he said "Okay" she then stood up so fast and grabbed his hand and started leading him away from the kitchen. "Yay come with me I'll introduce you to my dolls there's Teddy and Ken and Barbie and Jolie and Susan an Mary and Sofia and........" Darkos smiled as he let her tiny hands drag him to her play room. This was going to be a long day.

Hi guys I am so sorry I haven't updated for so long but I'm here no and I promise another update tomorrow so pls stick with me lovelies💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜