Çhapter [7]

Recap: He felt warm liquid on his chest and when he looked up his eyes met a pair of glassy ones with a C above it.

"No!!" He scrambled to get up from under Echo and when he got up he cradled her in his arms ignoring the blood pooling on his chest and kept whispering in her ear "Everything will be fine, you will be fine" then after sometime he switched to "You did not deserve this, you should not have saved me". Soon it was night and he finally stood up and left the house with two words in his head, (Council and Earth). What was this Earth his mother spoke of? He was sure that the council was connected to Earth and he was determined to find out how."Darkos" he heard a whisper and turned around "Who said that?" He asked, the alarms in his head now ringing "Masssster" now he was afraid as chills went down his back he began running but it seemed like the voice was coming from everywhere "I am here to help" at this he stopped "Who are you?" he asked  "I am fear friend of death" he seemed terrified at this "You must be joking" "I am not master" he turned around once more trying to find the source of the voice "Stop calling me that and show yourself" he bellowed  "As you wish master" immediately that was said Darkos saw a skeletal figure with black holes for eyes walking towards him and he shrieked and started retreating backwards "Here I am master"Darkos was still terrified but he stood his ground "No wonder you are fear" he commented. But the figure seemed impatient "No time for talking master, come with me"Darkos still stood "How do I know I can trust you" he said eyeing the skeleton warily  "You don't but you do want to get revenge for your mother and see Echo again right?"Darkos' eyes perked up at this  "Yes I do can you help me with that?" He did not know if skeletons could roll their black holes but he was pretty sure this one did "Yes I can now hurry up and follow me".Darkos trailed behind the skeleton into the forest his determination rising and rising until they got to a black whirlpool that Darkos could swear was not there before. He immediately stopped walking and the skeleton turned to face him. At the same time five men stepped out from around the forest and surrounded them with their palms outstretched. Darkos recognised the C sign on their hoods and he immediately got angry again. He was about to advance on them when he heard the skeleton's voice in his head "Take the power and created the darklings, to find your love a century you will wait but still at last to a human she will be born and then you'll find your freedom will come". Then the skeleton pushed Darkos into the whirlpool but not before releasing his powers to him. The last thing Darkos saw was the skeleton being blown to bits by a white light before the darkness took over him.

*
*
*
*
*
*
How did you guys like that? Pls vote and comment.💜💜💜