Çhapter [5]

The next morning Athalena goes to Darkos'  room and knocks. "Darkos honey?, I am so sorry". She can sense that he is awake so she continues "I hope you can forgive me" still no answer "Your food is on the dining table okay dear?  I'll go out for a while okay?". She sighs and leaves the house. Finally Darkos comes out of his room and goes to the dining room. He grabs an apple completely looking past the food on the dining table. He sets out to the market a plan in his mind. When he gets to the market and sets of to find a particular silver curl of hair and when he finds it he makes his way to her and taps her shoulder, she immediately turns, her silver eyes wide with fear. When she sees him she relaxes a but but still regards him with wary eyes. He did not know what to say so he just settled with a simple "Hi" she then says hi back suddenly blushing and he furrows his brows in confusion. She seemed so different from the angry girl he met yesterday. He continues nonetheless "Um I wanted to apologize for bumping into you yesterday in the market", she then replies in a rush "oh its okay sorry for calling you stupid too" she attempts to start walking away but he grabs her hand and she suddenly yanks her hand away from his. He immediately apologizes "I am so sorry" she just shrugs it off. So he continues "Um can we see again tomorrow I really want to know you better" she begins to disagree "I don't think i......." he cuts her off "Oh pls pls pls pls pls" "Okay fine" she exclaims he grins widely "Can we meet at........." He stops suddenly realizing he doesn't know anywhere except from the market. She helps him out "How about the old maple tree right before you get to the market" He remembered seeing an old tree before entering the market and hoped that was it "Okay" she turns to go but he calls out again "Wait" she faces him again "What" she asks "I did not get your name" she suddenly blushes again and scurries off but not before whispering "Echo"

Meanwhile, Athalena went to the council of magic in the city to speak to them. I greet you oh holy ones Athalena greets the five council members What have you come here for Athalena? I have come to ask a question about the plague Ask anything as you are the head of our council she gets angry at this I would like us to keep that out of our conversation please As you wish Now onto the question, can a child have the plague in him or her? One of the council members stand up at the question Impossible who told you of such Athalena? She quickly masks her fear No one. Athalena you do know that the plague is an abnormality that is meant to be wiped from existence she stills suddenly which the council notices Yes I do know. She turns to leave and then one more question is asked Athalena Yes? You have a son right? Yes why? She asks too quickly Extend our greetings to him that's all. She hurriedly exits the room. When she gets home she sees the good on the table and immediately knows her son did not even touch it. She sighs and goes to her room immediately falling asleep.

Darkos is also asleep in his room having pleasant dreams about a certain girl named Echo.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Well well well it seems like Darkos has found love at first sight.💖💖💖😜