Chapter 11: fully healed

Y/n's eyes slowly open seeing her white ceiling she tilts her head to the side focusing her sight outside her window seeing no shine of sun "it's raining again?" Y/n thought, but she can't hear any sound of the rain hitting the ground "am I too early?"

Y/n sigh and shut her eyes again trying to find a more comfortable position as soon as she stop shuffling she tried to fall asleep but can't, y/n started finding her phone and found it at the bedside and grab it looking at the time 4:00 Am.

After glaring at her phone she softly left her bed, deciding to have a very-early-shower she started rummaging her closet, after feeling satisfied at her choosen clothes she quickly paddle her way to her bathroom.

The shower made her feeling so refresh altho the water is freezing cold leaving her bedroom with such a gloomy feelings "I think I like early-shower" y/n muttered a smile crept on her lips before peeking at her brother's room seeing how weird his brother and niece sleeping position.

Sarang's foot is laying on kihyan's forehead while she's hugging her father's arm, while kihyan's legs was spread wide letting his daughter rest her foot on his forehead.

Y/n giggled at how cute they look but her thoughts literally make her shook "why can't I control my thoughts?" Y/n ask her self and slowly closed the door, she just had a thought of having a baby "Well it's not a bad thought tho." Y/n shrug and left his brother's door.

The kitchen is her first destination but realization hits her it's too early to cook for them, "then what should I do?" Y/n ask again to her self frustratedly she can't go back to sleep because sleep won't allow to swallow her.

6:34 was displayed on the clock hanging on the wall and a sound of a stomping on the ground making y/n jolt up and rush to the kitchen and start cooking, now she felt like a maid. "The fuck I was just so frustrated to cook for them before and now I feel like I'm their slave?" Y/n mumbled to her self while her brother watch her from behind "do you always talk to your self when you're cooking alone?" Kihyan ask his messy bed hair making y/n scrunch her nose.

"Look at you, you look like a bird nest" y/n retorted back "at least I don't talk to myself like an insane person" kihyan shrug teasing y/n "okay cook your own breakfast" y/n said as her brother quickly eat his words "y'know what I'm just kidding you look cute when You're talking to your self alone"

2 hours had passed but sarang is still lazily watching on her ipad making y/n crooked her eyebrows "sarang you have school you need to get ready" y/n said standing tall infront of the lazy kid who just stared at her dumbfoundedly and turn back her attention to her favourite cartoon displaying on the iPad wide screen.

"C'mon Sarang your teacher will miss you~" kihyan said trying to convince his daughter "I miss teacher taetae too but I'm sick!" Sarang whined.

"Sarang you're already fully healed" kihyan said as he put his shoes on " okay, I'll go now y/n-ah take care of my lovely daughter hmm?" Kihyan said doing an aegyo, while y/n gave him a disgusted look.

"Bye daddy!" Sarang bid as she watch her father left the door "come on Sarang how about Aaron? He missed you too and teacher taetae called me saying aaron's older brother wants to meet you!" Y/n beamed as she saw her niece reaction lazy to bubbly.

"Really?! Okay! Unnie can you help me take a shower?" Sarang ask as she dump the iPad on the couch and ran to the bathroom "ofcourse!" Y/n said in victorious as she watch her niece paddle to the bathroom.

9:00 am showed up at y/n's phone screen as she left it with Sarang and started the engine while at the muddled of mild traffic y/n's phone busted ringing and Sarang answered it.

"Hello?" Sarang's cute voice reached the other line "Sarang!" The deep yet turn into a cute voice "teacher taetae?" Sarang ask ad she stared at the phone shockingly making y/n giggled at her reaction "unnie it's teacher taetae!" Sarang said lending the phone to y/n.

Y/n stoped the car as the stop lights showed red and put her phone to a loud speaker "taehyung, what's up I'm driving." Y/n said pressing the engine as the stop lights shows green.

"Oh sorry I'm hanging up!" Taehyung said " No it's okay you're on loud speaker." Y/n said as she focused on the road "Well I just want to know is Sarang going to attend school today?"

"Teacher taetae we're conning!" Sarang yelled jumping at her seat "oh! That's good, are you okay now Sarang?" Taehyung ask turning his voice to a baby voice "I'm okay now! Did you miss me teacher taetae?"

"Ofcourse I do" taehyung said y/n can imagine taehyung smiling right now "how about y/n unnie?" Sarang ask as the line went silent as well as y/n

"Seriously. This kid always bring me up! But at least she's not selfish, but. Still!" Y/n thought while her face remaining blank.