Chapter 24: bored

3 HOURS LATER.

"do you have fun baby?" Kihyan ask as sarang run in his arms and hug him tight "I do teacher taetae let me play to the playground for so long and I love it!" Sarang squeal "really?" Kihyan said he can't help but smile it's been a long time since he last do that to Sarang and thanks to taehyun kihyan wanted to thank taehyung for making his daughter happy, he's been so busy that only Sundays is his rest day and can't get a bonding with his daughter "is taehyung still there?" Kihyan ask to y/n who just walk in after thanking taehyung "he just drove off, by the way he said good evening to you" y/n said dropping her shoes to the shoe shelf "oh can you say thank you for taking care of Sarang?" Kihyan ask making y/n look at him in confusion "you changed" y/n said giggling "just say thank you for me!" Kihyan said smiling widely and left and went where his daughter is.

Y/n left the living room while stomping her way to her bedroom she felt bored dinner is over Sarang and her father having their precious daughter and father time to their room while y/n left alone she can't fall asleep it's too early for her to sleep checking the time 8:12 pm "what should I Do?" Y/n ask her self her eyes scanning her room finding something interesting to do but no, nothing is interesting but her phone laying nowhere y/n quickly ran back to the living room and grab her phone from the sofa and went back to her room dropping her self to her bed staring at her phone screen a sudden thought of taehyung caught her finding her self staring at taehyung phone number "aish what am I doing!?" Y/n hissed at her self glaring at the ceiling after throwing her phone beside her and started mumbling "I'm bored"

"Son, how have you been?" Mrs. Kim said through the other line making taehyung cringe just thinking about what's his mother going to remind him soon "have you change your mind hmm? Being a model or and actor is the best choice you'll ever do my son" not a moment too soon Mrs. Kim beamed "mom I have no time for you" taehyung complained "Kim taehyung!!!" Mrs. Kim yelled making taehyung put the phone away from his ear "mom I can do what I want please stop reminding me okay? Goodnight." Taehyung didn't waste time not even hearing his mother's voice and hang up the phone "did I just said I have no time? When I'm bored?" Taehyung thought staring at his phone screen and started scrolling through the contacts "y/n" it's like all the names in his contact was small letters but y/n's was the only capslock.

"I'm going to call him because my brother wants to say thank you" y/n mumbled as she stared at taehyung's number before clicking the green botton soon the ring played in the speaker not a second pass taehyung answered "y/n?" Taehyung started leaving y/n fluttered at his deep voice remembering what's the reason she called cut her illusion "oh yeah why?- what? I mean kihyan wanted to say thank you" y/n stuttered "for what?" Taehyung ask politely "for taking Sarang out and me yeah" y/n said awkwardly "are you okay? You sound nervous" taehyung said "do I? No I don't I'm just- nothing" y/n keep stuttering "why is this so awkward" y/n mumbled leaving her phone on loud speak "oh okay? Hey can we do FaceTime?" Taehyung ask not taking a no for an answer because before y/n could answer taehyung's face already pop up on y/n's phone screen "y-yah! I look awful" y/n complained "no you don't what are you doing?" Taehyung ask pursing his lips into a thin line looking behind y/n but nothing to see just a window and the walls "nothing I'm here in my room how 'bout you?" Y/n ask surprisingly smooth "uh I'm just getting ready for bed" taehyung replied doing something y/n can't see "oh you're about to sleep?" Y/n ask "no I'm just getting ready but i cant sleep " Taehyung said raising his hand showing his midnight snack "stop that you're making me hungry" y/n said pouting "i cant finish this all I wish you can share with me" taehyung said smiling by his self "oh wait i'll get the iPhone box let's see what's inside?" Y/n said excitedly earning a nod from taehyung.

Y/n sat up forgetting she wore nothing underneath her thin loose t-shirt leaving taehyung a burning mess after witnessing something he never thought he could witness in his entire life.