Chapter 38: decision

3 DAYS LATER.

It's been three days since the last time y/n came to Sarang's school tho it's not a problem because solar is there to take care of Sarang while kihyan he's still doubting what's y/n's problem it's not like y/n just stayed at house she also started finding for a job but the luck is not with her guessing Seoul is really not for her.

The day works so fast Sarang and solar is back now y/n is waiting for her brother but also she's thinking twice wether she should tell her brother or just stay here but first what was the reason why is she going to leave Seoul? 'I need to find a job and I don't want to be a burden to my brother anymore' y/n thought but that was just her excuse for the truth, the truth is she's hurt and she wouldn't admit it to her self, she like taehyung but couldn't admit it to her self as well.

"Y/n, you've been thinking so deep these days what happened?" Solar ask after taking care of her daughter "unnie, I think I'm leaving Seoul" y/n said unsure "what Why?" Solar ask worried "I can't find a job here and I don't to be a burden anymore since you're living here soon" y/n said "what? You'll never be a burden to your brother and you helped him when I wasn't there for him" solar said patting y/n's back "y/n if you have a problem you can tell me y'know" solar assured "unnie I don't know-" y/n said but solar said something "is this about taehyung? He's been looking for you?" Solar ask making y/n fell silent.

"I see" solar giggled and sat up "you can tell me soon what's your problem I'm not gonna push you" solar said and leave y/n "unnie wait" y/n called out as sarang sat back at her place before "yes?" Solar ask knowing y/n is finally going to tell her "is this right? I'm jealous everytime Mira is sticking with him and then I heard he already has a girlfriend it hurts me unnie a lot and when he said he doesn't like me at all it's like I've been stab multiple times i- can't anymore" y/n was at the verge of crying while spilling her insides "y/n. You like him" solar spoke smiling widely "but i cant like him he has a girlfriend now" y/n refused "but If he does have a girlfriend why is he always looking for you he's not even into his phone to call or text his girlfriend" solar said "and I can tell about taehyung's feelings maybe he just said that to make my sister get away from him even me I sometimes get irritated by my sister she's really clingy" solar explained leaving y/n thinking.

TIME SKIP.

Kihyan came after an hour as y/n fix the table and out the plates where they belong "the food is ready!" Y/n yelled as sarang came running with her daddy and mommy "I told you y/n I could've helped you" solar said "no I can do it" y/n said sitting beside Sarang "by the way kihyan oppa" y/n spoke solar fell silent knowing what's y/n about to say "hmm?" Kihyan hummed "well I just wanted to tell you I'm going back to daegu and live with mom and dad" y/n explained making kihyan drop his utensils "Why?" Kihyan ask "i just- I dont feel like Seoul is for me and I don't want to be burden to you anymore-" y/n was cut of from her brother "y/n you'll never be a burden to me?" Kihyan said making an eye contact with y/n "I can't find a job here i dont want to stay jobless and I think in daegu I'll find job easily" y/n explained looking away "tell me y/n is there a problem?" Kihyan ask his eyebrows knitted together "no there's no problem" y/n said and started digging at her food "y/n-" kihyan didn't finish her words when solar put her hands above kihyan's hand.

After eating solar insist to clean the dishes and y/n agreed this time and went straight to her room she quickly took a bath and drop her body to her comfy bed before hearing a knock "come in" y/n yell, the door opened revealing her brother "kihyan oppa" y/n mumbled and sat up "y/n, I respect your decision but can I please know the real reason? Because y'know Seoul is not just a small city you can find a job here easily but why'd you want to go back to daegu?" Kihyan ask gently hoping y/n would say a thing "kihyan oppa I dont want to talk about that for now" y/n said looking away.