Chapter 54: cuddles

2 DAYS LATER.

"Hey taehyung" daehyun pop out of nowhere making taehyung jump at his spot "hi?" Taehyung greet "daehyun I didn't know you're such a creepy fan" y/n said earning a glare as y/n continued painting her own nails "I'll ruin your nails after that" daehyun threat "then I'll not let taehyung give you any photographs and autogra-" y/n didn't have the time to finish as daehyun laugh nervously "you know I'm just kidding I'll do that for you"daehyun said and sat in front y/n to do her nails "oh no, honey I'm already done" y/n said laughing as daehyun look at her with puppy eyes "uh here?" Taehyung step in giving daehyun a notebook filled with taehyung's autograph "gasp, thankyou!" Daehyun thanked and ran away with a cheeky smile "I'm doubting him I think he's gay?" Y/n said as she stared at daehyun's figure running away "how can you tell that?" Taehyung ask "he never act like that before" y/n said as taehyung sat beside her snaking his hands on her waist making y/n twitch at the weird feeling.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Y/n ask grabbing taehyung's hand away from her waist "I just want to cuddle with you can't I?" Taehyung made a puppy eyes and pout his lips "cuddle?" Y/n mumbled, since taehyung and y/n started dating they never do cuddles guess this is new to y/n "cuddle with me baby" taehyung said making a grabby hands to y/n as y/n mentally awed at him 'how can he look adorable and hot at the same time?' Y/n thought and shyly move forward and crash on taehyung's chest and cuddle him as he wish "you're so tiny" taehyung whispered in her hair "I know stop making me look small" y/n whined burying her head on taehyung puff chest and smell his manly scent "you know I saw something familiar in here" taehyung Said making y/n look up at him "what?" Y/n ask "that picture" taehyung pointed at the picture, it's old.

"That's already old" y/n answered "I know, but look that boy and that girl" taehyung said, y/n Look at him with knitted eyebrows and left his arms to get the picture frame "this girl is me I dont know who's this boy maybe eomma knows?" Y/n said giving taehyung the frame "oh it's you? You kinda look different here" taehyung said checking y/n's younger face "why are you so curious about that picture?" Y/n ask and wrap her arms back at taehyung's waist "this boy looks like me don't you think?" Taehyung said and started making the same pose and the same big smile "you're right you really look like him" y/n said staring intensely at the picture "maybe that's me?" Taehyung said "let's ask eomma she's the one who put this all here" y/n said and put it back to it's place "what if it's me?" Taehyung ask giving y/n his biggest smile and pull her on his chest "then that means we already met before?" Y/n answer unsure "let's forget about it, cuddle me y/n" taehyung said making a baby voice as y/n laugh at his voice "stop that" y/n said slapping taehyung's chest making taehyung make a hurt face "what? I didn't slap you that hard I'm sorry does it hurts?" Y/n panicked massaging taehyung's chest as a smirk form on his lips "ahh that feels good y/n" taehyung said as his head fall back "did you just- moan?!" Y/n yelled and back away from taehyung

"I didn't" taehyung denied, he can't help it. It really does feel good y/n didn't talk as she look away feeling her cheeks turning crimson red "oh baby you're blushing again" Taehyung giggled, he's glad he can make y/n blush "you always make me flutter" y/n said not denying the fact that she's always shy and blushing at every taehyung's moves 'this is what girlfriend and boyfriend do' "come on baby cuddle me now" taehyung whined pulling y/n down with him and make her hug him "you feel so warm" taehyung mumbled, he knows y/n like it everytime he whisper to her "I love you, I love you, i love you, I love you" taehyung started to whisper sweet nothings making y/n feel sleepy his voice is just so calming and sweet and she can't help but fell asleep in his arms.

"Okay love birds wake up" Mrs. Do said putting her hands on her hips "oh e-eomma?" Y/n stutter as she sat up and run her eyes "it's dinner time"