Chapter 20: bus

Y/n sat awkwardly looking at the view outside the skies were dark but the moon shine bright, y/n doesn't want to turn other way or else she'll face something else, she's a woman ofcourse she'll notice it, and you know what it is. The bus stopped, as a pregnant woman and a man get in y/n noticed how the woman's belly bump into everyone so she quickly grab taehyung's arm and stand up offering the seat to the woman "thank you so much" the woman said as well as the man guiding her to sit down 'maybe it's her husband' y/n thought but quickly interrupted by her phone.

Brother. "I told you to change my name it's oppa!" Kihyan said on the other line making y/n rolled her eyes "how'd you know?" Y/n replied "what? I just guessed well guess what I guess right!" Kihyan said almost like screaming "my speaker might break because of you" y/n said calmly "hey you little girl why are you not home yet hmm?" Kihyan ask turning his voice deep 'protective Brother here he Is' y/n thought pursing her lips into a thin line not even realising taehyung snaking his hands around her waist protectively as he listened to their conversation he was gripping the metal tightly incase the bus will stop in a halt he won't smash y/n.

"I'm coming home don't worry" y/n said looking down that's when her eyes saw something she quickly look up at taehyung her cheeks turning crimson red 'how did I didn't even notice it?' Y/n thought and look away "y/n I'm asking you!" Kihyan yelled making her flinch and put the phone away from her ear "wh-what is it?" Y/n ask "i said when are you going to come home it's already 11 pm and you're still not here!" Kihyan said frustrated "I'm sorry I'm here at the bus don't worry" y/n said fiddling the hem of her clothe "okay be careful" kihyan said and finally hung up "are you okay?" Taehyung ask noticing how she fiddled to his shirt yes his shirt "I am, I'm just bored" y/n said "then why are you fiddling to my shirt?" Taehyung ask calmly while y/n's eyes went wide she quickly let go "im sorry I didnt notice!" Y/n apologise "no it's okay, its cute" taehyung said mumbling the last word "what?" Y/n ask not clearly hearing his last word "oh nothing" taehyung replied giving her a boxy smile.

"Seriously this bus is taking so long where are we?" Y/n ask taehyung look around "it's traffic and we're here for like 5 minutes" taehyung said y/n let out an 'oh' it felt like hours standing between taehyung's arms it's not like she doesn't like it it's just that it's so quiet "are you tired?" Taehyung finally ask making y/n smile in return and nod "I'm a bit tired and standing here is making it worse" y/n said honestly and let out a sigh "how about you aren't you tired and there's school tomorrow that's a torture" y/n Said looking at taehyung worriedly "nah I'm fine" taehyung replied, as soon as the bus stop to another station taehyung quickly grab y/n's wrist dragging her out of the bus "taehyung this is not our-" taehyung didn't let her finish "you're tired and the bus is making it worse let's just grab a taxi I'll pay" taehyung said.

"Taehyung you don't have to pay we should pay both, yes both of us come on" y/n refused inside the taxi, the taxi driver was admiring them remembering his past "don't argue with me y/n" taehyung said he's dead serious making y/n stop talking and look away, time passed.

The car stopped in front of y/n's house as taehyung payed as y/n step out of the car "unnie!" A little girl screamed making a smile crave on y/n's lips as well as taehyung "and teacher taetae" Sarang Said excitedly while kihyan stand behind his daughter glaring at y/n "would you mind explaining missy, why are you late?" Kihyan asked ignoring taehyung's presence "I'm sorry but we doesn't have an agreement if I could go late or not?" Y/n says earning a sarcastic laugh "I'm worried" kihyan said and return his poker face "oh and you have a company here" kihyan said eyeing taehyung up and down "good evening" taehyung bowed "daddy did you forgot already? He's my teacher!" Sarang said enthusiastically.

"Thankyou taehyung you can go home now and take care" y/n said smiling at taehyung, taehyung didn't reply and just nod before turning around and started walking, y/n watched as taehyung disappeared from the distance until a fake cough interrupt her.

"Are you two a thing or what?" Kihyan ask out of nowhere "no daddy they're people they're not things." Sarang said glaring at her father.