Chapter 25: nasty plastic

"Oh it's here" y/n yelled grabbing the iPhone box and jump back to her bed crawling her way back in front of her gadget seeing taehyung looking somewhere else looking nervous "hey tae look it's here" y/n said waving the iPhone box on the camera "yeah I see" taehyung replied still not looking at the screen "tae is there something wrong?" Y/n ask looking worried but taehyung just give her a brief look "nothing you should go open it i wanna see what's inside" taehyung said making y/n pout "you're not even looking at your phone you're looking away how can you see what's inside then?" Y/n ask while ripping the plastic hastily that secure the box "I'm looking" taehyung said as he finally look at the screen and saw y/n smiling widely showing him the box in full view and slowly opened it "oh oh oh I'm excited" y/n said and finally saw what's inside "it's an IPhone?" Taehyung ask seeing y/n's excited face "gasp, oh no what the hail is this?" Y/n said picking the small blue plastic and show it to taehyung.

Taehyung almost choke when he saw the blue plastic he can't maintain his laugh anymore and burst out laughing leaving y/n dumbfounded "seriously what is this?" Y/n ask smelling the plastic hoping it's a candy or what "it smells kind of mint? Is this bubble gum?" Y/n ask opening the plastic making taehyung widen his eyes and shake his head 'no' "no y/n don't open it!" Taehyung said almost immidiately "are you serious you don't know that thing?" Taehyung ask he's frustrated he wanted to be there with y/n and stop her
but he can't "aish don't touch it if you don't know, you're too innocent" taehyung said frustratedly "why are you looking so frustrated I just wanted to see what's inside" y/n said not listening to taehyung and rip the plastic apart showing a sticky transparent long plastic "y/n it's a condom" taehyung said his face showing an unreadable expression "what? What's con- oh holy mary!" Y/n flinch as she realized what she's holding and throw it immidiately "why would they put something like that in here?!" Y/n freaked out making taehyung giggled at her reaction "you're so innocent y/n. So is there an IPhone?" Taehyung ask changing the topic as he can sense y/n is feeling awkward about it "oh an iPhone? No nothing just that nasty plastic shaped hotdog-" y/n didnt even finish her sentence when taehyung cut her by laughing uncontrollably "taehyung yah!" Y/n tried to get his attention but he just slipped out of the sight but his laughters never end "y/n- sha-shaped hotdog Hahahahahahahha hotdog HAHAHAHHAHA"

_

"Goodmorning teacher taetae!" The bubbly sarang greeted and went straight inside her classroom greeting her other classmate aswell and started telling a story about what she did yesterday "so what have you done to that nasty plastic shaped hotdog huh?" Taehyung teased earning a playfull punch from y/n "that's why i don't trust clawmachine, and why would they put something like that in there? What if the kids got it?" Y/n started rumbling "y/n easy, but you're right they shouldn't do that" taehyung agreed "hey where's the new teachers?" Y/n ask looking around "i dont know, the class is not starting yet so they can take their time" taehyung said "hey i miss jungkook" y/n started looking at taehyung hoping he'll said something about them but no he just stared back "how is he?" Y/n ask "i dont know we haven't talk yet" taehyung said plainly "why you sound so dry?" Y/n ask "because-" y/n interupt by teasing "are you jealous? Come on don't be i haven't seen him for like 1 week while you i missed you already when i go back home" y/n said making a 'yieee' sound "you're 22 years old and still innocent but you know how to flutter someone"

"Tae i need to go somewhere, can you uhm take care of Sarang? I think I won't be here at lunch" y/n said "where are you going?" Taehyung ask "I'm going to meet Mrs. Go she interviewed me before" y/n explained "oh okay, take care" y/n nod and left waving goodbye at taehyung as well as sarang, meanwhile Sarang ran to taehyung "teacher taetae why is unnie leaving?" Sarang ask not leaving her sight on y/n's back "she's going to take care of something while I'm going to take care of you"