Chapter 19: jealous

"He just popped out of nowhere so i have no choice" y/n said shrugging her shoulders "why hyung? Are you jealous?" Jungkook ask blurting out his thoughts "why would I?" Taehyung ask surprisingly not even stuttering but in the inside he was taken aback 'was I jealous?' Those thoughts start to flood on taehyung's mind.

Soon, the sunset start to show as jungkook drove. the car was full of noise as everyone started to sing along to the radio "woah you all are good!" Y/n beamed as he realised how everyone sounds so pro at singing and rapping and just how deep taehyung's voice it's like deep as ocean "are you all perhaps a singer or what?" Y/n ask making everyone stop "no" namjoon answered "omo you should try to audition i bet you'll be lucky enough to be chose" y/n said positively "I mean you're all good at singing and rapping and look at those features" y/n started to compliment one by one untill the car fell silent.

"Yah why so quiet" y/n whined crossing her arms on her chest "y/n is right we should try to auditions and we might be a group!" Hoseok said as everyone nooded "should we try?" Jungkook ask "we're still young enough so we can" jin said looking at his self to the mirror "but we're still busy" yoongi interrupted "yes yoongi is right, there's another time for that maybe after years" namjoon said "hmm, it's okay it's your choice. By the way it's getting dark where are we going now?" Y/n ask looking at jungkook "Yah! I've been driving for like 20 minutes here and we still don't have a destination!" Jungkook yelled "then how'd you manage to drive if you don't know where to go?" Jimin ask "seriously hyung?" Jungkook said annoyingly.

"Jungkook you're heading to your favourite place" jimin said looking at the familiar road "then samgyupsal it is!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Is this necessary?" Y/n ask breaking the silence as all of them stared at the camera with a serious face but y/n can't take it anymore they've been staring to the camera for like 10 minutes now "oh come on y/n!" Jungkook whined "yah!that was the longest we've done that!" Hoseok said amusingly "yes he's right so stop whining jungkook" yoongi said "but we could've done longer!" Jungkook whined again "yah don't tell me you've done this so many times?" Y/n ask dumbfounded "yes we did" jin said putting the meat in his mouth "woah you have such a weird habit, then what are we going to do to that video?" Y/n ask again.

"Just keep it because it's a memory sometimes we do a live stream" taehyung said, he's been quiet like the whole day "oh you finally talk" y/n said earning a chuckle "we're kind of popular" jimin said pursing his lips "what am I expecting you're all good looking so no comment" y/n said shrugging her shoulders and started digging everything she could eat.

It's already late now so they finally bid goodbyes to each other "bye guys! Hope we can hangout again soon!" Y/n bid waving them a goodbye "wait i'll come with y/n" taehyung interrupted "are you two, neigbours?" Jungkook ask "no" y/n said "then why would you go with her?" Jimin ask "it's already dark and y/n is a girl obviously" taehyyng said

"Ahh i see kim taehyung is being a gentleman" jungkook said "what if we just drop y/n to her house? Honestly we're such a jerk dropping y/n here at the bus stop?" Yoongi said glaring with everyone "oh no no it's okay-" y/n insisted "besides i'll be with y/n don't worry" taehyung said hopping out of the vehicle "bye!" Taehyung yelled slamming the car door shut

"Yah! That's rude!" Y/n snap punching taehyung's shoulder as she watch the black vehicle left "hey why are you so quiet the whole day?" Y/n ask "i just feel like it" taehyung replied shortly "yah! Stop the attitude come on where's teacher taetae?" Y/n said trying to cheer up taehyung even tho she doesn't know what's making taehyung like this "taehyung is there a problem?"

"I don't know, i think I'm the problem" taehyung mumbled "what?" Y/n ask dumbfounded "look the bus is here" taehyung said grabbing y/n's wrist as he drag her inside and let her sit while he stands the bus is stuffed by people "we could've wait for another bus, we're not in a rush tae." Y/n said looking up at taehyung.