Chapter 41: letter

Y/n walked out of taehyung's private room as Mrs. Kim get in not giving y/n any attention, jungkook rush to y/n as he can see y/n's dry tears "y/n are you Okay?" Jungkook ask and led her to the nearest seat "jungkook what happened to him?" Y/n ask looking down "he got into a car accident" jungkook explained, y/n lift her head up and look at jungkook with unreadable eyes "does he have a problem?" Y/n ask she wanted to know if she's really the reason "he was really worried about you not showing your self for like three days I dont know but we meet at the club and he-" jungkook stop his sentence as he was about to spill taehyung's feelings for her but jungkook wants taehyung to say it so he stop his self and repeat "and he didn't drink and kind of alcohol that's why we're confused why'd he get into this" jungkook explained skipping the part when taehyung confesed.

"So it's me?" Y/n ask, jungkook look at her confused "what are you talking about?" Jungkook ask "I'm the reason why he's stressed and this." Y/n said pointing at taehyung's private room "y/n it's not like tha-" jungkook try to explain but what can he think about y/n was really the reason why taehyung tresses that time "you know jungkook, I like taehyung a lot but I couldn't admit it to myself, I should've told him that I like him and need space so that I'll not bother him and his girlfriend" y/n confessed and look at jungkook "wait y/n you still didn't get it?" Jungkook ask "what?" Y/n ask with her small voice "it was just a lie to make that Mira girl stay away from him- don't tell me, oh no that's why you want to leave and didn't show your self to taehyung hyung?" Jungkook ask getting all the pieces together.

"I'm sorry, but why does taehyung have to worry about me that much it's not like he likes me right?" Y/n said looking down "no y/n!" Jungkook tried to stop but he doesn't want to spill taehyung's feelings just like that he want taehyung to say everything "yes, he already make it clear when I ask him he doesn't like me" y/n insist "talk to him when he wake up" jungkook said putting his hand on y/n's shoulder "but I need to go back to daegu" y/n said jungkook can feel y/n's really sad just the way she speak and her voice "you can postpone it right?" Jungkook ask politely "I can't, I'll just leave a letter for him, jungkook thankyou." Y/n said as she sat up and went to the nurse holding a paper and pen.

"Ah miss can I borrow your pen and have a piece of paper please?" Y/n ask "oh sure here" the nurse said politely and lend the extra paper and pen "y/n bowed at the nurse and started writing everything she wants to say even a tear fell down on the paper but y/n quickly wipe her tears and started writing back again, she wrote all her feelings in there after writing she gave back the ballpen to the nurse and bowed at each other "here, jungkook please give it to him after he got rest don't give it to him as long as he wake up give it when he finally have enough rest" y/n said and put the paper in jungkook's palm before leaving him standing holding the paper.

Y/n slowly walk towards the elevator she doesn't want to look back or else she'll give in and stay it's much more better if she left, is it? She didn't know love can make her feel like this "I think I'm making everything worst" y/n sigh looking down as soon as she step in the elevator seeing jungkook still looking at her way she pursed a smile and the metal door slowly close.