Chapter Three

First month

The next week he could stay home, the morning sickness wasn't something to laugh at.

But he had to return someday so he took his keys and went to the pharmacy again to buy some medicine for it.

It worked way better than he thought and the next day he felt ready to go practice again.

He also had been ignoring everyone for a week so they must be worried.

He walked out of his house at the usual hour and was surprised to see Kuroo walk by.

"hey Kuroo-san, wait up" The bicolor-haired boy said, catching said 'Kuroo-san's' attention.

He waved and waited 'til his childhood-friend was with him to continue the walk to school.

They had a chat about Kenma's sickness and how it took him quite long to get better again.

Kenma didn't talk much, but that was to be expected.

When they almost arrived Kenma took out his videogame and started playing.

Kuroo chuckled at the shyness Kenma has. They opened the door to the gym and were greeted by the other teammates that already were there.

Kenma felt bad lying about why he was sick, but he knew he would feel even worse if he told them the truth.

He sighed.

A child huh?

No, Kuroo's child.

Thinking about it.

He really hoped the pregnancy fell more backward so the belly would be easier to hide.

He wasn't really paying attention until a ball was served right to the back of his head.

He turned around but already knew who probably did it, Lev.

And what a surprise, it was Lev.

The pudding haired male didn't want to fight him again so just rolled his eyes and kept on setting for Kuroo.

They were also trying some sort of quick, but not as cool as Shoyo's.

The bell rang, signaling the lessons would start soon.

They cleaned up the court and the floor around it and headed to the locker rooms.

Later in his pregnancy that would also be a problem, Kenma noticed.

No, volleyball in general would be the problem.

There were so many things that could go wrong, even a visit to his house could give it away.

Lost in thoughts he bumped right into some random girl, making her spill her papers all over the floor.

He apologized and wanted to keep walking until he noticed the small belly the girl had, and how tired she looked. Kenma felt as if someone stabbed through his chest.

Kozume quickly got down and helped her grab the papers.

She looked at him with worry, it was clear she knew how Kenma noticed her belly.

She wanted to say something, but Kenma shrug it off by saying not to worry about it.

She looked at him with stars in her eyes and just gave him one of the papers she was holding, leaving the male confused.

He looked at his friends who were also speechless.

That was until Yamamoto gasped and asked Kenma if he just got a girl's number.

He looked at the paper and there was indeed a number scribbled on it.

Only if she knew.

He folded the paper, "I'll maybe text her one day" he mumbled while putting it in his pocket.

That made Yamamoto go crazy, soon a few other members joined on how it wasn't fair that the guy who was the most uninterested in girls got one's number first.

Kenma rolled his eyes, he wouldn't date her anyway, overall he was gay, very gay.

That thought made him snicker, no not just that, it made him laugh so hard he had to hold onto Kuroo for support.

Everyone looked at him, eyes wide, was the Kenma, known for his lack of emotions really just laughing his ass off for nothing in particular?

"s-sorry guys, it's just really re-really funny to see y'all so upset that over a guy who got a girls number, pfft-"

He said in between his laughs. "even more, I wasn't even considering dating her, c'mon guys I already came out twice, I'm gay"

He kept on snickering.

Yamamoto looked confused for a moment but then burst out laughing too, making the whole group that wasn't laughing already also laugh.

Suddenly Kenma started thinking about how he would keep lying to his friends and nearly broke down crying, but he was saved by walking past his class.

If these mood swings keep being like this then the next months will be hard.