Chapter Four

Fourth month

Hiding the pregnancy itself wasn't that hard, the hard part was explaining why he would rather sit on the bench a little more, or just suddenly broke down after, before or even during practice, and why he almost eats double the amount of food and snacks he would usually get.

So the pudding head made the excuse that he wasn't really comfortable in his body and the doctor said he was under the normal weight a normal teenager his age would have.

So it wasn't a complete lie, it was more like 'the truth without the most important part' but Kenma only told that to himself.

The medicine against nausea's effect is weakening though.

Kozume often feels very tired or is just knocked out on his bed, he lately always keeps a bag with him for safety reasons.

Now in the present, Kenma is laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

An idea pops up in his head, 'what if I text the pregnant girl, she would know about me being pregnant, but that doesn't matter.'

He just needs to talk about this to someone, he can only take that much before he'll eventually break anyway.

He took out his phone and started texting the girl who he saved as 'that girl with the papers' he should probably ask for her name as well.

'Hello, this is the boy who helped you pick up your books a while ago and then gave me your number, is this you?' he started very politely, you can never be too careful.

Almost immediately the person on the other side of the phone started typing. 'oh hello, my name is Ally, 3rd year, I'm an exchange student from overseas. I thought it was very sweet of you to help me the other day. Also, there is absolutely no need for formalities. What is your name?'

How could she type that much is such a short time?

'my name is Kozume Kenma, also a 3rd year, again, it was not a big deal.'

They kept on chatting like that all evening, Kozume found out the girl was pregnant from her boyfriend overseas but is too scared to tell him.

He didn't tell her about his pregnancy directly though, he's been dropping hints.

But he already knew that he would probably never say it to her.

He looked at his belly "you sure made mommy a mess huh?" he said.

Gosh, it sounded so weird to say out loud.

What he didn't expect was to get a fuzzy feeling in his belly, as if the baby tried to communicate "yes~ I know baby~" he muttered.

It was getting late, but Kenma couldn't go to sleep yet.

He was just too hungry, hungry for a lot of things, and Kuroo was one of them.

He just wants his baby to have a happy childhood too, you know.

He stood up, hugging his belly, and walked to the kitchen.

"A pack of instant noodles will do I guess" he muffles a sniff.

Why does he have to be that emotional? He just wants a break.

He would sometimes just want the baby to disappear, but that would be murder he decided.

He also got the knowledge that you should start showing your belly at 3 months, but he is still kinda skinny so that means that his pregnancy is more towards the back than the front, which is good.

He decides he needs to be with Kuroo more, now he still can.

Slowly, he stands up and walks over to Kuroo's house.

He rings the bell and not much later, a very tired Kuroo is standing in front of him "what do you want, it's 1- oh Kenma-san what are you doing here, are you okay?"

He looks into his red eyes and hugs Kenma, who gladly responds to his hug.

He takes him to sit on his bed, which is weirdly close to the door, now that he thinks of it.

He leans into his touch more and slowly falls asleep, finally can he get some rest.

Kenma secretly hopes just before he drifts asleep that Kuroo would just sleep with him, instead of moving him, or himself to the couch.

And he did.