Chapter Six

A few months later, he's back on the right path, the only thing different from before was that he got less sleep due to a crying infant in his house.

So one night he thought it was a good idea to go to a party again, that was a mistake.

Here Kenma is again, crying, he's done it again, this time he was drunk too.

He had enough with one child, he didn't need another one. But there's no turning back. He would never-ever kill someone, not even an unborn child.

But the biggest problem was not the child at the moment, it was Kuroo.

Last week he came out to Kenma, with the news that he and that Karasuno with the glasses middle blocker, Tsukishima he thinks, are dating.

Kenma had cried all night then, together with Akiko.

He didn't want to limit Kuroo or Tsukishima's happiness just because he had carried, and is carrying his children.

Even though he knew that the pinch server with the freckles, liked Tsukishima.

He should totally talk to him one day, Kenma thought.

What if that 'one day' was today?

He texted Koushi, who gave birth to Mei shortly after himself and he also had kept in contact with, to ask for the freckled boy's number.

His name turned out to be Yamaguchi Tadashi. He had asked Yamaguchi to come over to his house so they could talk but totally forgot about the crying bundle of Akiko and blankets he was holding.

So now he has to think of something, or should he tell the truth?

Before he could answer his own question the bell rung, It was faster than he was used to since not long after Akiko's birth, Kenma moved closer to Koushi and Daichi, for the sake of his daughter.

He quickly put Akiko in her crib to go and open the door. There stood no-one other than the guy he asked to come over.

"C- come in Yamaguchi-kun" Kenma said quietly, trying not to wake Akiko. But it was already too late as cries were heard.

Very fast, Kenma yanked Yamaguchi inside, slammed the door shut so none of the neighbors would be disturbed, and rand at full speed towards Akiko's crib.

He took her out of it and walked back to where he left Yamaguchi, who just stood there staring at the baby who looked suspiciously much like his best friend's boyfriend. "oops" Kenma dryly said.

"anyway, I asked you to come here, do you want anything to drink? Something cold, or hot, sorry but I don't drink at home so there's no alcohol, just say whatever you want"

Kenma tried to be friendly but Yamaguchi was too shocked to answer immediately, Kenma understood, it's a lot to take in, Kenma that has a kid and tries to be friendly, instead of the shy Kenma with the DS.

"u- uhm just water please" Yama said after a few seconds. Kenma nodded and singed Tadashi to follow him.

"take a seat, I'll be right here so we can talk about the mess we both are somewhat in" Tadashi nodded again, that sounded good.

It took Kenma a while to get back because he also had to take the chair for Akiko.

Kenma sat down and ran a hand through his hair, lately, he's been very stressed under his circumstances, he didn't get enough sleep, he had an infant to take care of, he was pregnant and he also had a job at a local convenience store to get some money.

It was a lot to handle in his current weak state.

This was the moment where Yamaguchi finally could ask the question that has been nagging in his mind all evening, whose kid is that? "so, uhm Kozume-san, whose child is this?"

Kenma gulped, he knew he was going to ask this, so why is he so nervous?

"it's mine..."

"and?"

"...and... Kuroo-san's"

Yamaguchi's eyes widened, he was right.

He wanted to open his mouth to say something but Kozume spoke first. "there's another one in my belly" he said it quiet but Yamaguchi still heard.

"w- what? how- how far are you? how old is your kid?" "almost a year now" Kenma sighed. "and five months pregnant" he whispered, for five months he had his other baby in his belly, not fertile my ass.

"this indeed is a mess..." Tadashi concluded.

And in a silent agreement, they promised to let them be happy and take the burden all on themselves.