Chapter Seven

'It is time again, the baby is coming.' that was the first thing Kenma thought when he woke up, and indeed, his water had broke already.

And now he had to do it alone.

It was hard, but Kenma did it, he set another child on the earth, Kozume Hansuke he named him.

3 years later

After the stress he's been through, he finally found how to live a pretty normal life.

He would work for 2 days a week in the shop he used to work in before, but also got a job where he could teach kids volleyball.

It turned out the kids liked him very much there. Then he still had 2 days left in the weekend where he could be with his kids, who he sent to the kindergarten or to play with Koushi and Daichi's kid if he had to work.

He sometimes even forgot about his broken heart for his childhood friend,

Kuroo Tetsuro,

whom he's lost contact with over time.

That was until one day he showed up at Kenma's job where he taught the kids.

He looked pretty bad as if he's beating himself up about something.

When he noticed Kenma he just had to talk to him. So he invited himself over, much to Kenma's disliking.

Kenma was happy the kids were at Koushi's for the moment, next year Akiko would start going to school so it was one of her last times there.

Kuroo walked in and sat down at the table, not noticing all the toys that were just lying around. "-why are you here anyway" Kenma continued talking at Kuroo, he sounded slightly upset.

Who wouldn't be upset if the father of your two children who has another boyfriend and doesn't even know about their existence, just showed up?

Kuroo took a deep breath and just told Kenma straight out.

"Kei cheated Kenma, he did, he left me for that freckled friend of his." Kenma sighed, he knew Tadashi eventually would do it.

It was just earlier than he expected.

Kenma slowly walks over to his almost forgotten childhood friend.

He was crying, tears dropping from his eyes. And so was Kenma, how could he make Kuroo this heartbroken?

Rage welled up inside him, he knew that Tsukishima guy would do that!

Then why on earth did Kuroo stay? Kenma just didn't get it. Kenma quickly dried his eyes and lifted Kuroo's head to face him.

He slapped him.

Kenma just couldn't see him like this because of something he predicted! Kuroo just looked at him, shocked is the least you could say he was.

"I told you Kuroo, I told you he would do this! The day you told me you were together I warned you to not let him break your heart, I told you he had a thing for Tadashi! I told you!" Kenma yelled. He just couldn't take it anymore.

He sat down on top of the table in front of Kuroo, and they just looked at each other for a good five minutes.

They both leaned in at the same time sharing a passionate kiss that just screamed 'finally'.

But the kiss alone was not enough for them, they both wanted, no, needed more.

Then suddenly the door was slammed, revealing Koushi with a very angry look on his face.

He slapped Kuroo first and then Kenma twice as hard, making him grab his face and making Kuroo gasp at Sugawara's action.

"Cockblocker Koushi" Kenma muttered.

Suga looked very angry, but then a smile played on his face. "Okay, you know what? I don't care, go make a third one in front of your kids Kenma, good job"

And with that, he slammed the door, leaving two kids that definently needed a bath behind.

Kenma totally forgot about the taller male in his kitchen and started taking the children to the bathroom, ready to give them a bath.

You could say Kuroo's jaw was somewhere on the ground.

A third one?

Kenma's kids?

What?

And just like that Kenma and his kids left to take a bath, leaving a confused Kuroo behind at the kitchen table.

"Mama, who was that man?" Hansuke asked.

Kenma looked confused, "what man Hansu-chan?" "that tall one with the ugly hair that looks like he just woke up mommy," said Akiko, "that one" Kenma looks at where she's pointing and gasps.

He totally forgot Kuroo was here.

"k-Kuroo-san, how long have you been standing here..." Kenma laughed awkwardly.

Kuroo couldn't say anything, and even if he tried, all that came out was something like

"ma--ma-- Kenma-san"

The kids laughed "Mama, look! what an idiot!" Akiko cheered. "yea, Idiot! Idiot!" Hansuke tried to repeat her.

Meanwhile this was happening, Kenma was already drying off his babies, trying to get them to wear their clothes.

"you two go play upstairs, I gotta talk to the idiot"

Kenma smiled, guiding his two little angels upstairs and closing the small door at the top of the stairs so they wouldn't fall off.

"what is this Kenma, some sick kind of joke? It's not funny though"

Kenma sighed, it's time to explain this properly.