Chapter Five

Ninth month

Today Nekoma played against Karasuno, it would be Kenma's last match.

But there was something else. Karasuno's 3rd-year setter wasn't there on the court but in the supporting section, Kenma didn't know why until he noticed something no one else of his team noticed.

He stood there kinda pale and was holding his belly is a suspicious way.

Could he be, no it wouldn't, right?

It's something very rare for a male to get pregnant, how could it be that two males of the same neighborhood both got pregnant?

Kenma promised himself to talk to him after the match, but the moment he could talk to him came sooner than he thought.

His child thought it was a good idea to kick really hard in his stomach, so hard he had to excuse him to go to the bathroom.

Right before he left the room he made direct eye contact with Sugawara, who was standing up for some reason.

He made it to the toilets just in time, he didn't even have time to lock his door and emptied his stomach.

He felt a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Kenma was straddled but saw it was the grey-haired Karasuno setter. "are you okay, Kenma-san?" he asked in a concerned-mom-voice.

He saw that Kenma was shivering cold and took off his jacket, hanging it around Kenma's shoulders.

Now it was obvious there was a baby in his belly.

Sugawara probably saw him looking at it and casually said "this is my girl, she should come out any moment now" Kenma was shocked, If this conversation went well then maybe his kid would have a playmate.

Kenma nearly cried and held onto suga for dear life.

Slowly he backed away, he had to do this now.

Slowly he lifted his shirt and revealed a small but noticeable baby bump. Sugawara gasped "are you- you too-" he was speechless.

Kenma laughed

"It doesn't look like it but actually mine is already too late" "can I feel-" Suga didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before Kenma nervously took his hand and placed it on the place where the baby had been kicking for the past few minutes.

"they sure like to kick a lot, is it a boy or a girl?" Sugawara gasped.

"actually I don't know, I've never dared to show my face to the doctor, in fact, you're the only person who knows" Kenma whispered.

Sugawara was impressed at how good he was able to hide it but said he should've at least seen a doctor once.

Then Sugawara said the sweetest thing Kenma's ever heard. "It's summer vacation anyway, how about you stay with me and Daichi until you give birth so we can help you?" and like that it was decided.

Kenma would help Suga and Suga would help Kenma, the only downside is that the Karasuno captain would know too.

But it doesn't matter since after summer vacation he leaves Karasuno anyway.

But Kenma will also leave Nekoma after this vacation, now that he thinks of it, he'll miss those dorks so much.

Kozume wouldn't like to say it but he was on the verge of tears again. He wants to stop being this emotional as fast as possible.

The match was won by Karasuno but Kenma wasn't there anymore.

He came to give everyone a hug and everything but had to go quickly. That was if he wanted to catch a ride with Sugawara and Daichi, which he did.

He only informed Kuroo that he would move for a couple of weeks for reasons he couldn't say.

Later that night he ate together with the crow-couple and they thought watching a movie would be great for bonding with Kozume.

And it was, as he held onto the other pregnant male's hand for support.

He needed support for 2 things, one thing was that the movie made them both very emotional, the other thing was that the baby was kicking so unbelievably hard that he was nearly in tears.

He did see a few looks from Sugawara's boyfriend's side of the couch, but Suga saw it too and tried to lean into Daichi as much as possible to make him feel better about the other person in their house.

But then the child kicked so hard that Kenma let out a gasp and held onto his tummy tight, getting the attention of the two other males in the room.

Kenma slowly stood up to walk around a little, which usually made the baby calm but now had the opposite effect, making it hurt even more.

Sugawara stood up to try and help his friend but nothing worked.

Kenma's water broke.

Many and many hours of pain later there was the most beautiful cry ever heard.

"K- Kenma-san, look, your daughter," Sawamura said, giving him his child.

Sugawara already stopped coöperating after 2 hours of Kenma being in labor due to being pregnant himself.

This was one of the first times Kenma cried tears of happiness, and he would hold on to this moment for the rest of his days.

The day his girl was set on this world.

His girl, Kozume Akiko.