Epilogue

12 years later

"Moooooom, where did you put my bag!" that was the first thing that Kenma heard this morning.

It was way too early for this shit, he decided. "I don't know baby, ask your sister!" he yelled back, trying to get up.

Today was the first day of school for Hansuke, who wanted to go to Nekoma, just like he did.

Akiko was another story though, she wanted to go to Karasuno, no matter what, that was where Mei went.

"Kenma-san" he heard a voice say, "well if it isn't my lovely husband" he muttered back.

"Get up, I heard Yaku-san and his family are gonna be there too." A bed-haired male said.

With Yaku-san's family, Kenma knew damn well he meant Yaku, Lev, and their daughter Emma, who they adopted at the age of four, making her fifteen as well.

Guess they really like European names.

Slowly Kenma sat up, with a little help from Kuroo of course.

"oi oi oi let's get you in your uniform, you little filthy cat" Kuroo laughed and so did Kenma and Hansuke if you listened closely, you could even hear Akiko snicker from in her seat near the stove.

They all got in the car, first leaving Akiko in front of Koushi and Daichi's house.

It was like a routine, they would drop her off to go to school together with Mei and then they would go to drop off Hansuke and then head to work.

Today was a little different though.

They both took off today to see their son walk through the gates of Nekoma Highschool.

Kenma thought it was a special occasion so he even tied his hair back.

He kind of regretted not going to university, but what choice did he have?

They arrived at the gates of their old school and his new school.

Kenma didn't hesitate to get out as well.

He walked in beside his son, which looked funny because he was taller than him.

It made Kenma look like a Highschool student himself.

Lucky for him he wasn't.

"Kenma-saaaaaaaan" echoed through the halls.

Kenma rolled his eyes, Lev was still the same idiot, just like 15 years ago.

Lev came running down the stairs, following in his footsteps was Yaku, who didn't even grow an inch since highschool, yelling at him to stop yelling.

Kenma chuckled. He definitely had missed these dorks more than he thought.

Right before Lev could tackle Kenma to the ground to hug him, he stepped aside, making Lev fall, face-first on the floor

"Still not as good as Shoyo huh" Kenma joked.

Kuroo, who had been watching the scene for a while stepped forward to greet them too.

He also scolded them for being so loud in the hallways, since he didn't want to get a bad reputation here.

Kuroo worked here as a teacher and volleyball coach.

This turned out way better than he would've ever imagined. Kenma had a happy family now, and gosh he even married the man he's always dreamed of.

With Tsukishima, things were set straight too.

Kenma couldn't have been happier.

He smiled and handed over his son to his husband.

"Watch him so he doesn't do stupid things okay" Kuroo nodded and Kenma laughed. "I was talking to Hansuke silly"

With that, he left the school behind him.

Time to teach those kids some volleyball.