Dogma smirked at Rex, then walked away from his cell. Rex roared in anger and punched the cell door. He winced in pain and shook his hand, but he still was fuming with rage. He sulked over to the corner of his prison cell and sat down. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, which had become considerably longer over time. Still, it was short and didn't fall over his forehead.

He took the time to examine his cell. To his left was the cell door and a miserable sink that was rusted and a mustard yellow around the edges. Next to the sink was a hole in the ground which Rex guessed was the toilet. To his right was a steel slab, which was supposed to be his bed. He groaned and buried his face in his knees. If only Ahsoka was here.

She would somehow cheer Rex up, he just knew it. She would cuddle next to him and run a delicate hand over his face. She would tell him everything was gonna be alright and Rex would believe it. He yearned for her to be with him, but not in these conditions. He couldn't imagine her here. He didn't want to.

The sounds of mouse droids and voices over the intercoms filled Rex's ears. He groaned, plugging his ears with his fingers. Compared to Kashyyyk everything was so loud, announcements were blaring and ships rumbled. Yeah the animals were loud but this was different. Rex suddenly heard officers approaching and he hatched a plan.

"Who's in there?" a clone asked.

"Captain Rex" another mumbled.

"What? Why?"

"He apparently disobeyed Order 66 and betrayed the republic"

"Never thought he would do that"

Rex began to cough, so violently he put his hands around his throat. The troopers noticed this and peered at him through the cell door.

"What's going on in there?!" the clone yelled.

Rex coughed even more and stumbled around his cell. He fell backwards and shook vigorously. The clones began to panic. They were falling right into Rex's trap.

"What do we do?!" One asked, "He's got to be alive for the general!"

"We gotta help him then," another replied.

They both opened the door and rushed over to Rex. They pulled him up to his feet just as Rex stopped his act.

"What the-" a clone started.

"Thanks soldiers" Rex said with a sly grin, "You did all the work for me"

He elbowed one in the face, causing him to fall backwards. The other took out his blaster but Rex tripped him with his leg. The clone dropped his blaster and Rex snatched it up. He set it to stun, then shot the two troopers.

"Ahsoka are you there?" Obi wan asked.

Ahsoka darted over to the transmitter and accepted the message with the small hologram of Obi wan in sight.

"I'm here General Kenobi," she said with a sigh, "It's good to see you"

Obi wan smiled, "Good to see you too. I'm glad you're alright"

"Master Kenobi, I'm sorry to rush in but Anakin-" Ahsoka choked on her words.

A grim look passed over Obi wan's face, "He's gone Ahsoka"

Ahsoka let out a small yelp. Her heart felt like it was torn apart and the sinking feeling in her chest grew only larger.

"It turns out the Chancellor was the sith lord we were looking for" Obi wan said, stroking his beard, "He convinced Anakin to turn to the Dark side. Now Anakin is his apprentice, and he changed his name to Darth Vader"