Lux scoffed and rolled, "Don't we need money to buy a ship?"

Rex resisted the urge to punch him in the face then continued to pull out the sack of credits. He wavered it in Lux's face, showing off his prize. Lux's mouth hung open. Rex snickered in Lux's surprise.

"Where did you..." he trailed off.

"I got it from Loomai" Rex purred, still shaking the small bag, "He was...persuaded to hand it over"

"Mhm" Lux sassed.

Lux rolled his eyes. Then Rex lost it. He tackled Lux, pinning the flailing boy to the dusty ground. He yelped in shock and struggled against Rex's grip. Rex only tightened his grip, an enraged look plastered on his face. Lux gulped out of fear, Rex's eyes scaring the living bantha fodder out of him.

"What did you do to Ahsoka in that tunnel?" Rex snarled, his voice dangerously quiet.

"What are you talking about?" Lux sputtered, playing dumb.

"Tell. Me. What. You. Did." Rex demanded, getting off of Lux.

Lux was relieved but not for long. Rex proceeded to pick Lux up by the collar of his shirt, his feet not touching the ground. Lux tried to pry Rex's hand off his shirt, but failed miserably. Rex was ten times stronger than this gangly, senator, boy. Rex usually worked out at least once a day, having to stay fit for the army of the republic. Afterall being a clone had its perks. He could pick up Lux with no problem, not even breaking a sweat.

"I- Erm-" Lux stumbled for words, "I touched her thigh... but it was only to help her. She had a cut on her leg and-"

This enraged Rex, though he already knew about it. Just hearing Lux admit it made Rex even more disgusted with the boy.

"What. Else." Rex growled.

"Her chest too. But it was by accident I promise." Lux muttered, looking anywhere but where Rex was.

Rex balled his fist, clenching his jaw. He released his grip on Lux's collar, Lux falling to the ground with a thud. Lux scrambled to his feet, a glare on his face. Rex used this moment to clear everything up.

He got all up in Lux's face and started poking his chest, "Don't you ever touch Ahsoka again. Or I will personally make your life a living hell. By the time I'm done with you, you'll have the face of a hutt and the color to match it." Rex hissed.

Lux swallowed hard before nodding quickly.

"Do. You. Understand?" Rex snarled.

"Y-yes sir" he stuttered with a bit of attitude.

Rex grinned with satisfaction, "Good now I'm going to get that ship"

"I'll come with you," Lux said.

He was sick of having to deal with this clone, always thinking he was tough and better than lux. This ended now. While buying a ship, Lux planned to get inside Rex's head. Hopefully that would break Ahsoka and Rex up, turn them against each other. He would convince him that Ahsoka didn't love him. They would get into an argument and hopefully split. Then Rex would be out of the picture and Lux would come in. 

"Why?" Rex asked, raising a suspicious eyebrow.

Lux put a hand on his hip, "Do you even know where you're going?"

Rex huffed then groaned, "Fine. I guess you can come."

Lux let out a satisfied smirk, and began to walk in front of Rex.He led the way once again to the marketplace. While walking, Lux began to start the scheme and put his evil plot into action.