Kissing his scars

Hello, I hope you're well. You guys asked for it and I'm bringing it. I bring you Daniel and Adrian <3 Please vote and comment. Picture to the side is of Adrian. This is BOOK 3 . Please read Take Me Now before this, you might not understand some stuff.

------------

DANIEL'S P.O.V

Closing the front door behind, I locked it and turned around. The brown bag on the chair outside made me smile. He did it every morning. Every day for the past five months. I grabbed it and looked at the note that always came with it.

Good morning, I hope you have a great day (:

I slid it into my backpack and looked in the bag, a breakfast sandwich, orange juice a bottle of water and an orange. I unlocked my car and got in. I regretted eight a.m lecture. I backed out of the driveway and headed towards my University. Granted I had the option to stay on campus but it just wasn't my thing. I was more of an in and out person. I'd come here get the hell out, go to work, possibly see Adrian and help with whatever my grandparents needed.

Once I hit a red light I checked my phone to see a text from Adrian himself and Taylor, forgetting Taylor was hours ahead I responded to him checking up on me.

After Taylor and Aspen left for France two months ago it just hasn't been the same. Thankfully August and I were closer and hung out more. Hunter and Tyler were pretty cool with me as well. I parked into a space and rolled my window down.

"Good morning". I said and August rolled his eyes. "Bad morning, remind me again why I don't just drop out and become a stripper". He said, rolling the window back up and getting out of his car. "Where is Tyler?". I asked as we both headed to the entrance. "He had a Doctor's appointment and Hunter is working a double ". He said, holding the door open for me.

"Did you eat yet?". I asked, remembering the sandwich in my backpack.

"Oh no, don't try to give me Daddy Doctor's breakfast that's all for you and make sure you drink water". He teased, making me roll my eyes. "He's just a friend August". I said, digging in the backpack for the bag. I opened it and unwrapped the sandwich. Taking a decent bite I chewed it and chased it with some water. He was an amazing cook.

"Oh yeah, someone who wakes up every morning to cook you breakfast and drop it off at your house, is just your friend". August said, bypassing the many people getting to their destination. We had the same class. "I told him he didn't have to do it,besides I told him I didn't want a relationship". I said, walking into the classroom, I set my backpack on the floor and slid into my desk.

"Okay, I understand if that's your choice but..why?". August asked and I wasn't sure what to say. "I..." I started off, looking at my nails. "Uh school, yeah school". I finished and he raised an eyebrow. "Yes despite being at the top of our class already, school is the issue?". He asked and I nodded. "Yup and work..and video games, painting. See I'm fully booked". I said, nodding.

August scoffed and turned to face the front. "You make time for things you want". He whispered as the teacher walked in to start.

-

"How was school?". Tyler asked August, kissing his forehead. "Good, aced my test with flying colors". He replied back. I twirled on the bar stool and watched August take out a frozen pizza. My phone went off and I checked it.

Adrian- Did you take your medicine?

I responded with a yes. I wasn't a child. I took my medicine on time and drank water every day now. Granted with his reminders and I did end up with a few UTI's over the summer where I had to sit in warm water to relieve any kind of pain. It was better though, yeah. Much better. The cranberry pills helped.