⥕♥ IV ♥⥔

Qᴜɪʀᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ:

Charybdis

Tʏᴘᴇ:

Emitter/Mutation

Dᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

The user's body is made of a very hard, scaly material with multiple spikes on the arms, legs, and back of the neck, similar to an insect's exoskeleton. The inside of their body is mostly empty, except for two large, lung-like organs, and an extremely resilient, flexible organ similar to a human's heart.

The lungs are about twice as large as a normal human being's, which helps with the actual Quirk.

As for their Quirk's true functioning...

The user is able to draw quite a lot of moisture out of the air by inhaling powerfully.

There are large slits/filters in their back, the backs of their arms, and the backs of their legs, which allow them to expel the moisture their body contains in such a way that it begins to cyclone around them like a tornado of water. 

The winds that the circling storm create are strong enough to draw in objects ten times their size, and ten times their weight.

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ:

The user is very powerful in areas of high humidity, since there's a lot more moisture in the air. They're also very powerful in places near or right next to large bodies of water (lakes, bays, oceans, rivers, et cetera).

The "mutation" part of this Quirk functions as a practically impenetrable armor.

Dʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋꜱ:

Overuse leads to dehydration and shortness of breath; severe overuse leads to cracking in their armor.

Pᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ Hᴇʀᴏ/Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴ Nᴀᴍᴇꜱ:

Charybdis/Maelstrom

Riptide

Ocean Man/Ocean Woman

Tidal Wave 

Oᴛʜᴇʀ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

This Quirk is actually named after a sea monster from Greek mythology; according to Homer's epic "The Odyssey", the creature known as Charybdis dwelt on one side of the Strait of Messnia, underneath a rock. In some variations of the myth (the variations that I used as inspiration), Charybdis was simply a whirlpool inside of a sea monster.