⊑⋄ XI ⋄⊒

Qᴜɪʀᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ:

Terra Firma Abyss

Tʏᴘᴇ:

Emitter/Transformation 

Dᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

The user is able to emit high-frequency sound waves that create ravines in the ground they walk on. The chasms are usually about half the length and width of the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA (which would make them each about 223 km long, and 14.5 km wide). 

The ravines usually stay open as long as the sound waves are being sent out (which depends entirely on how long the user can concentrate); if they close while people are inside, then those poor humans are as good as dead, because the walls of earth that make them up will crush them like bugs.

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ:

You can crush your enemies between two walls of dirt. Not to mention the fact that standing in the center of a network of giant cracks in the earth looks really badass.

Dʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋꜱ:

The longer the user emits the sound waves, the more concentration they have to use. Not to mention the fact that using the Quirk too much in a short amount of time can temporarily impair the user's hearing.

Pᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ Hᴇʀᴏ/Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴ Nᴀᴍᴇꜱ:

Gaea/Terra*

Earthshaker/Earthquaker

Seismic

Oᴛʜᴇʀ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

*Gaea is the Greek goddess of the Earth, and Terra is her Roman form. And, for added coolness, Terra rhymes with "terror"!