〘⥽ VI ⥼〙

Qᴜɪʀᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ:

Ferity

Tʏᴘᴇ:

Emitter

Dᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

Similarly to Shinso Hitoshi's Brainwashing (which, by the way, should be called Hypnosis, since brainwashing permanently alters a person's mind, which his Quirk has yet to accomplish), Ferity allows the user to significantly alter their opponent's state of mind with the help of verbal response.

Ferity is an archaic noun that means "the state of being wild or untamed", or "the state of being savage; ferocity", so you can probably see where I'm going with this.

Once the user's target has verbally responded to their words with at least three words of their own, usage of the Quirk makes the user able to temporarily shift their mind into a sort of "primitive lizard brain" state. This shift of mindset usually lasts about sixty minutes; in the span of that hour, the targeted person fails to listen to any sort of reason or logic, and attacks anything that moves in their line of vision.

(This includes the user, so they usually stay behind the person they made primitive.)

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ:

The user gains their own personal attack dog human! Sort of like the Chain Chomps from the Mario games, except the target's not usually a sawtoothed ball on a chain.

Dʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋꜱ:

Overuse can cause the user to go semi-feral themselves (not as badly as their targets, but still).

Pᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ Hᴇʀᴏ/Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴ Nᴀᴍᴇꜱ:

Wildside

Feral

Predator

Oᴛʜᴇʀ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

"Rawr."