♜☬ VII ☬♜

Qᴜɪʀᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ:

Color Code

Tʏᴘᴇ:

Mutation

Dᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

This Quirk mainly affects the user's eyesight; it works rather like thermal vision (as in seeing colors in people). 

But, instead of temperature, the person sees who is friend and who is foe. 

Allies are warm/bright colors (red, orange, yellow, white, light shades of brown), and enemies are cold/dark colors (black, blue, really dark greens and browns). Individuals who are in between good and evil are usually shades of purple or gray.

The colors of people change a lot, depending on the current intentions of that person.

For instance, if the user was friends with a person, and their "friend" were to begin lying to them, then their warm colors would begin to gain tinges of darker shades. The more serious the lie, the darker the color the person is changing to.

If they were enemies with a person (which would make their body color/aura black), and that enemy were to begin lying to them, their "aura" would become streaked with various other dark colors. 

 People with this Quirk would probably work really well in espionage (as in discovering spies and stuff), and they'd be significantly successful in fields of police work; specifically with interrogations and stuff.

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ:

The user is very intuitive when it comes to the true nature of people. This helps in a lot of social situations; they're very good at picking out friends and stuff.

Who needs a polygraph (lie detector) when you've got personality-seeing eyes?!

Dʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋꜱ:

The user is easily caught up in trying to figure people out; plus, what if they were born colorblind?

Pᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ Hᴇʀᴏ/Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴ Nᴀᴍᴇꜱ:

[I do have some ideas, but I really don't think that a Quirk like this one is cut out for work as a Hero or villain.]

Oᴛʜᴇʀ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

[N/A]