My Condolences

"You really thought I was dead didn't yah," he said waving his gun around. "You should know I'm smarter than that"

"I should have killed you when I had the chance I won't make the same mistake twice," I said detonating every explosive I had. I hugged Jasper tightly with all the strength I had left and whispered.

"Goodbye old Freind" I whispered. I closed my eyes waiting for the explosive to go off but out of no where someone grabbed the explosive and jasper. I opened my eyes to see who but the explosive already went off blowing me to the other side of the room. The room was on fire and I had a loud ringing in my ear.

I saw people run inside the room but I couldn't hear what they were saying. My head began to throb and my arm was dislocated. Two men walked up to me and I finally heard their voices. It was a hard to understand them because of they had such a rich accent.

"Can you confirm that you are London Walker" I looked at the one person speaking and shook my head.

"Who are you people" I asked coughing in-between each word.

"We are very important people who want you" he answered without hesitation.

"Why am I important and what happened here" I asked and they looked up towards me and at each other.

"Do you not remember anything"

"All I remember was being blown to this side of the room, my head hurts a lot" I answered while massaging my head. One of the men stood up, took our there phone, and stepped away. The sound of sirens started and the men started to evacuate quickly. I was helped up by one man and taken out of the room.

"Where are we going" I asked as they escorted me to the stairs.

"We are taking a trip" The man carrying me answered. We made it to the vehicle and I felt a something pinch the back of my neck. I soon felt sleepy, quickly losing control over my body. My eyes closed. When I opened them again I was in a jet.

I looked around wondering what the fuck was going on. Nothing was adding up.

One of the men saw me waking up and grabbed another needle. I tried to move but I still was motionless. He injected the needle and I fell unconscious shortly after that.

I awoke once again but this time I was in a cell. A man stood in front of cell looking at me as I regained control over my body. He didn't speak, he just watched as I moved my numbed limbs. I saw my arm had be wrapped up and a new set of clothes have been put on me.

"Where am I"

"You're in Russia" he said in a deep Russian accent. My mouth slightly ajared and I couldn't think of any reason why I would be kidnapped and sent to Russia.

"Why"

"You had my father killed in America" he answered and I was even more confused because I could never kill anyone. " So, I had my men infiltrated your gang and made sure they brung you to me alive"

"I don't even know who I am let alone think I would have killed someone"

"The great London Walker, doesn't know who he is," he spoke mockingly.

"Why not just kill me?" I asked

"Because I want you to suffer, for the next few years you will fight to the death, get comfortable this is your new home"

He was right, for years I have been fighting in underground death matches. I win every time. My first match I thought I would die but i think I had some fighting skills I didn't know about. My memories never came back causing me to lose hope about ever retrieving them again.

Everyday was the same: wake up, eat what ever they gave me, exercise, Victor would come visit me and have small talk with me, I would take a 30 minute nap before my next match, and then I would go out and fight the next unfortunate guy who crossed the Russian mafia. I have killed so many men just to stay alive and everyday it just keeps getting easier. I remember I would cry after taking someone's life but now I just close their eyes and walk away.

They said remorse was weak, that feeling guilty made me as weak as an American. Even though I am American I found closing their eyes helped me find peace with my current life.

I just finished eating and Victor showed up in his usual attire; a suit. He did something new this time. He opened my cell door then came in. For someone who is hold a grudge against me for killing their father this isn't the ideal situation for him.

"What are you doing" I asked.

He took his suit jacket off and rolled up his sleeves. He got in position and looked at me.

"Fight me" he said and I laughed. I got up, put the metal tray down, and stretch.

"Tell your father I said hi"

He charged after me and I punched him in the face. He backed up and charged at me again. This time he went for my lower half knocking me off my feet. He got on top of me and punched me in the face.

I looked to my side. Seeing the metal tray. I grabbed it and swung it. Hitting him in the  head. He fell beside me and I got up. He slowly got up and blood trickled down his face. I put my arms up ready for his next move. He walked slowly towards me and I kept my position.

He grab my arms and pulled me close to him. Locking our lips together. My arms slowly fell to my side. He put his hand on my cheeks slowly moving his lips with mine.

Reality soon came crashing in and I pulled back realizing what was going on. He looked at me in complete shock as if he didn't know what was going on as well. He quickly got his things and left the cell. He locked the cell up and walked away.

A name rang through my head as I stood there in confusion.

Khalil.