4: Say no to public showers

Ashley woke up at 4:30 every morning, her body was a tool, and it needed to be honed. She started the morning with running, lots of running, until she could barley stand, and she was panting like a dog. Then, she moved inside, grabbing some knives, and a Bo Staff. She started to throw her knives, from every angle and height, even some practice jumps. When she ran out of knives to throw, she leapt off the rafters, and took to fighting with the staff, her graceful body moving smoothly through the motions she had been taught at a young age.

Ashley went to the showers next, they were like a huge locker room, but no one was awake this early, so she stripped off her shirt, then everything else followed. Setting all of her clothes and a towel on a sink by the door, she ran all the showers, there were four of them close together, and slowly un-braided her black hair, rolling the band up onto her wrist.

Playing music to herself, she started to sing quietly, then louder, before stopping altogether, Poison Ivy used to tell her how beautiful she sounded when she sang, the thought made her sick now.

She washed the soap out of her hair, and finger combed her hair, today she had taken an extra long shower, enjoying the hot water pulsing down. Ash heard a gasp, and spun, steam was thick in the air, but standing straight across from her, his cheeks bright red, was Tim. Damn.

(Tim's pov)

Shit. There she was, her long black hair plastered to the sides of her face, and she was naked, showering, in the same room as him.

He gasped, and she whirled "What the hell!" She searched for a towel, which was right next to him, "I-I'll" he stuttered, and threw her the towel "Here."

Ashley wrapped the towel around herself, and turned the water off "My bad, I should have thought of the time." What did that mean? "No it's okay, I should have thought about someone being in here"

She was blushing he noticed, but so was he, "I'll go now." She laughed "Yeah, you should" she wasn't angry, just quiet. He felt bad, all those things they had said about her, and she had heard, he turned and walked to the door, before looking back at her, her pretty blue eyes, and long black hair, curling around her cheeks and neck. "Hey Ashley, I'm sorry" she paused, her lips parted, then she smiled, a genuine one, her eyes lighting up a little. "It's okay, I would be afraid of me to!"

Tim walked out smiling, he paused in the kitchen to get a drink and go back to his room. Typing away on his computer, he found her face coming up in his mind every time he had to call Dick to help. It wasn't until he was falling asleep late that night, that he realized he was falling in love with her.