Gryffindor's Throne & The Philosopher's Stone

CHAPTER EIGHT:

Third Person P.O.V.:

Charlie Hawthorne awoke with a smile. Today was his first game as the new Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and he was beyond excited.

The brown eyed boy jumped out of bed, which made his little German Shepard puppy awake with a start. He laughed before leaning down a petting his head, "Sorry boy."

He walked over to Harry's bed and found The Chosen One sleeping with his mouth agape. The older boy laughed before picking up a pillow and wacko his friend across the head, "Wake up mate! It's game day."

Harry groggily raised his head and grunted at Charlie's pleased expression, "I hate you sometimes."

The brown eyed boy laughed before walking over to Ron's bed and doing the same as he had done to Harry, "You too, you ginger haired git, wake up!"

Ron just pulled the covers over his head in response. Charlie then signalled for Ludo to come and jump on Ron's bed. The puppy did so and then starting barking at the freckled face boy.

"Come on Ronald," Charlie began and then got an idea, "I heard they're serving waffles for breakfast."

To no ones surprise, the ginger jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. The young Hawthorne laughed before walking over to his section of the closet and pulling out his Gryffindor jumper and a pair of black sweatpants.

 The young Hawthorne laughed before walking over to his section of the closet and pulling out his Gryffindor jumper and a pair of black sweatpants

By the time he was all dressed and ready to go, his friends were as well. The three Gryffindors walked down to the common room and saw Hermione by the fireplace. It wasn't long before they invited her to breakfast with them.

Ever since the troll issue, Hermione Granger had bonded with the three boys significantly, and even considered them to be her best friends. Turns out when you go through a life and death situation with people, the line between love and hate quickly becomes blurred.

The four Gryffindors walked into the Great Hall and sat down at the their House table. Ron was quick to scarf down all the breakfast foods that the table had to offer. The other three, however, opted for small things. Hermione ate oatmeal, Charlie ate a yogurt and an apple, and Harry? Well, he actually didn't eat anything at all.

"Come on mate," Charlie encouraged by putting a piece of toast in front of the boy with glasses, "Take a bit of toast, go on."

Hermione seemed to agree with the boy, "Charlie's right, Harry. You're going to need your strength today. Both of you are."

Ron nodded in agreement before Harry shook his head, "I'm not hungry."

Charlie, Hermione and Ron all looked at one another because they were all suspicious of the boy's behaviour, but they all subconsciously agreed not to question it further. The moment was short lived as a voice coming from behind Charlie had now joined the conversation.