Harboured Feelings & Secrets Revealing

CHAPTER ONE:

Third Person P.O.V.:

Charlie spun faster and faster, elbows tucked tightly to his sides, blurred fireplaces flashing past him, until he started to feel sick and closed his eyes. Then, when at last he felt himself slowing down, he threw out his hands and came to a halt in time to prevent himself from falling face forward out of the Weasleys' kitchen fire.

 Then, when at last he felt himself slowing down, he threw out his hands and came to a halt in time to prevent himself from falling face forward out of the Weasleys' kitchen fire

The tiny kitchen exploded with cheers upon his arrival. Charlie looked around and saw that Ron Harry, and Ginny were sitting at the bowing wooden table with Mrs. Weasley standing there behind them, beaming at the brown eyed boy.

"Oh Charles, dear! How are you? My goodness, you've grown like a weed since the last time I saw you!" said Mrs. Weasley, moving forward to pull Charlie from the fireplace and into a large hug.

The boy chuckled slightly, amused by Molly's mother-like instincts towards him before answering, "I'm very well, thank you. How are you?"

"Oh, just peachy dear!" Molly said quite sarcastically. "Fred and George have been driving me up the wall!"

Then, as if on cue, a small explosion — BANG —could be heard from the living room, followed by the roaring mischievous laughter of Fred and George. Mrs. Weasley sighed. She gave Charlie one last smile before excusing herself and stomping towards the room with a scowl —

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TWO TO NOT —"

She was cut off as Fred and George had come running back into the kitchen.

"Hiya Charlie!"

"Great to see ya —"

"Be with you in a moment —"

"Little problem we've got to take care of —"

The twins had to dodge out of the way as Mrs. Weasley had came storming back into the kitchen, this time, carrying a broom. Charlie couldn't help but laugh as she flailed the broom about, trying to catch Fred and George on the behind as she chased them back out the door.

As they left the room, Charlie had turned to Harry, Ron, and Ginny with an amused smile.

"Same old Fred and George," he said happily. "Good to know that hasn't changed over the summer."

Ron and Harry joined him in a laugh before they walked over to him and embraced him a hug — the three brother-like friends were now reunited.

"It's good to see you, mate." Ron beamed.

"Good to see you too," Charlie said as the three of them pulled away before he focused on Harry, "When'd you get here?"

"About a fortnight ago," Harry explained with a smile. "If you think Fred and George are bad now, you should've seen what they did to Dudley!"