Hissing Words & Magical Birds

CHAPTER SIX:

Third Person P.O.V.:

It was now almost a week after Charlie had been released from the hospital. The bones in his arm had completely grown back thanks to Madame Pomfrey. Once he was able to speak with his friends again, he told them about his encounter with Dobby and about Collin Creevey being petrified. He didn't know whether or not it was a good idea telling Ron, Hermione and Harry, but he did know that he wouldn't have been able to keep this big of a secret from them.

Harry was just as confused as Charlie was when he was told about his encounter with Dobby. The Chosen One one wasn't sure what the Chamber of Secrets had to do with him, but he was determined to find out. As for Collin, the four Gryffindors agreed that they didn't want anyone else to be petrified. So, they spent majority of their time after classes gathering the ingredients for the polyjuice potion.

Once they had gotten everything, Hermione had told the three boys to meet her in the second-floor girl's bathroom to begin the brewing process. The boys were reluctant at first due to the location, but went anyway to avoid the wrath of Hermione Granger.

When they arrived, the bushy haired girl was on the floor throwing ingredients into her cauldron. Charlie walked in and his first instinct was to look around to make sure there was no one else in there with them. He saw no one which was a good sign. The brown eyed boy sighed in relief as he leaned up against the wall and watched Hermione brew the potion intently.

Ron, who was surveying the room cautiously, spoke up in regards to Charlie telling them that the Chamber had been opened before, "I bet Lucius Malfoy was the one who opened the Chamber all those years ago, and now he's taught his git of a son how to do it!"

"Maybe," Hermione spoke as she mixed a few more ingredients in the cauldron, "We'll have to wait for the polyjuice potion to know for sure."

Charlie and Harry nodded as Ron spoke up once more, "Speaking of, please enlighten me as to why we are brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of the girl's lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?"

"No," The bushy haired dismissed quickly, "No one ever comes in here."

"Why is that?" inquired Harry.

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione said simply.

"Who?" Charlie said, puzzled.

Hermione laughed as she shifted her gaze a little past Charlie's head, "Moaning Myrtle."

"Who's Moaning Myrt—"

The brown eyed boy heard the brief shriek of Ron as he was cut off before he turned his head to the right and locked eyes with a ghostly Ravenclaw girl with glasses and pigtails.

"I am Moaning Myrtle!" The poltergeist yelled in Charlie's face before flying to the corner of the room, "I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping, Moaning Myrtle?"

The three boys looked at one another with extremely confused expressions before the ghost girl began to cry loudly and then fly back into the stall that she had come out of dramatically.

"She's a little sensitive." Hermione explained as soon as the ghost was gone.

"That's an understatement." Charlie muttered.

The bushy haired girl furrowed her brows in the brown eyed boy's direction, "Be nice."

He laughed slightly before he went to kneel down next to her and help her with the final ingredients of the polyjuice potion. The two smiled at one another as they worked on the potion together. The other two watched Charlie and Hermione's interaction closely. Harry smirked slightly, while Ron — well, Ron's expressions was unreadable...