17= FEARS

They were all Exhausted from training but they never stop nor take a break cause they Know they have a hard challenge waiting for them and then suddenly everything disappeared.. the metal robot, Mannequins and Punching bags are gone..

IT STARTS NOW..

_______________________________________

Jennie's POV

IT STARTS NOW..

After we heard that, everyone vanished.. and then a scene flashed..

"HELP!!!" Jihyo screamed

"AHH-" Jin screamed but He was immediately attacked by the power of the devil attacked him..

Not only him but the others too! But I wasnt in it...

"NO!! PLEASE!!" I screamed and I covered my ears infact it is my Weakness. I let tears fall and the scene kept on playing. I cant do anything. I feel nothing and I Dont know what to do!

"HELP ME PLEASE!!" I screamed

??? POV

RM saw a scene of himself fightung the devil.. But he lost.. And since he lost he lost his powers.. That scene made RM worried and nervous but one thing came in his mind.. "solve it" Then, he went near the scene and when he touched it, He saw himself fighting the devil, he also saw all humans are laying lifeless and so RM fought the devil. The devil make him flew and hit the building because they're on the streets and It made RM feel pain but he didnt give up. He stand up again and thought of something that will make him mad and soon it did, When the devil was about to attack him again. RM destroyed the building that is next to the devil and it hit the devil. The devil fell and then RM attacked him. RM attacked him non-stop. And soon the Devil screamed making all his Teammates Attack RM. There was 30 plus of them. But RM didnt give up.

He made everything destroyed and it fell on their heads making them lose consciousness. And soon They all vanished so The devil was the only one left. RM screamed so loud making everything Broken and fall. And as it was falling RM attacked the devil and soon.. The Devil admit Deafeat..

Then soon.. The scene vanished and then he was back in the black room.. He can see everyone. He can see everyone handling their problems then soon the boys appeared one by one.

"That.. was scary.." Jimin said

"It is.. the girls are suffering.. I want to help them but we cant.." Jin said worriedly

Then soon.. a tv appeared infront of us once again and it oppened

Since I am nice.. You can help them.. One by one..

Then soon it closed and the tv disappeared then soon.. Jihyo's situation is infront of them. They can see Jihyo looking at the scene where Nayeon and Momo are Abusing and hating on her. Then a picture flashed into the boys and it said..

They cant see you.. but they can hear you..

Then the picture dissapeared and they helped the girls. Jennie was the last one and The girls and Taehyung are the persons who are mostly worried because Jennie is Having difficulties and Cant control herself

"DAMMIT!! JENNIE!! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!! THIS WILL REALLY HAPPEN IF YOU DONT DO ANYTHING!! JENNIE RELEASE YOURSELF AND BEAT THIS FEAR!! OVERCOME IT AND FIGHT IT!!" Taehyung screamed to Jennie and when Jennie heard it she slowly take her hands off her ear

"UNNIE!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!! NONE OF THIS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU FOLLOW WHAT TAEHYUNG SAID!!" Lisa shouted to Jennie and when jennie got it she slowly stand up and the scene replayed again but this time the devil have done more things to them. Then when Jennie was fully standing she said to herself

Overcome it Jennie. Dont be a baby. Then soon, Jennie's eyes turned red and ran to the scene.

"Why is Jennie's Eyes red?" Jihyo asked

"It means that Jennie is having difficulties but we trust her. She can do this." RM explained

Then the scene of Jennie fighting her fear showed.

Jennie closed her eyes and thought of something then Jennie opened her eyes and screamed so loud. Since her powers are Science. She did some science stuff to make the Devil stop breathing when it was done she immediately splashed it to the devil and soon the devil starts choking but still can attack so he attacked it but its a good thing that Jennie grab it and make it attack the devil. Then soon Jennie keeps attacking while screaming. Then The devil lost but the scene Isnt gone yet.

"Why isnt it gone yet? Its supposed to be gone she finished it!" Momo asked

"She still have something to do.. but I have no idea what that is.." Jimin explained they were thinking and Jennie does too. And then Jennie's face enlightened up and then she shouted

"TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN ORDER FOR YOUR BODIES TO BE ALIVE AGAIN!! I THINK I NEED TO HEAL YOU ALL!!" Jennie shouted and they all got the idea. Then soon they told Jennie what to do.

"NOW MAKE EVERYONE DRINK THAT!!" RM screamed and Jennie followed

"YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR US TO WAKE UP!!" Jin screamed

30 minutes later..

"When will you wake up?? Please wake up!!" Jennie pleaded then soon everyone started to wake up then the scene disappeared and Jennie was finally done and soon she hugged Taehyung and cried. Taehyung hugged her back and soon everyone joined the group hugged then they all let go.

"Thank you everyone for helping me.." Jennie thanked and everyone smiled then the TV appeared once again and opened

DAY 1 IS COMPLETE. CONGRATULATIONS WEAKLINGS!"

Then soon, the TV closed and disappeared and The Punching bags, Metal robots and mannequins appeared giving them a sign they can practice.

Then they all ran to it and practiced. They dont care how tired and exhausted they are, all that matters to them is to beat the devil, survive and escape.