30= Level 3 starts now..

its soon gonna end..

______________________________________

??? POV

After that, The TV closed and dissapeared. They all looked at each other.

"Its level 3.. our enemy will be the master devil.." jisoo said

"we have to get ready for it.. lets practice our powers." RM commanded and everyone agreed. Jin assigned them in their Practice place them after, they all practiced.

They keep on practicing and practicing. Even if theyre already exhausted they will not stop even if they wish to stop cause all they think of is..

Beat the master and Stop this madness..

They continued practicing and practicing. They all practiced their powers and defense.

"Im gonna find food im gonna be back." Nayeon said

"im coming with you." Suga said and Nayeon added

"P-please dont g-go to far ag-gain You will g-get lost a-again." RM said while panting cause he is practicing defense.

"Got it." Suga said then they both left. After a while they came back with foods they can get. They distributed it to each one of them then, they ate it.

"Do we have a lake nearby? We are kinda stinky since we didnt take a bath for a week now.." Jisoo asked and everyone looked at her

"I mean.. Unnie is right.." jihyo said

"Yea we have right over there." Suga said and pointed at the nearby lake

"Well.. yea we can do that.. But.. We dont have clothes to change into." RM said while sratching his nape then suddenly the TV appeared and then opened..

Fine ok. I will give each one of you 3 outfits. 1 for today. 1 for later or maybe it can be your extra outfit and the last one will be your outfut for tomorrow.

Then the TV closed and dissapeared. When it dissapeared 3 clothes appeared beside them.

"Oh hey!! thanksss!! I love thesee!!" Jennie said and looked at her Clothes.

"Ok lets go girls!!"  Nayeon said and since the girls are all wearing shorts they Took off their tops leaving them in their bras and Shorts. V is staring at Jennie, Jin is staring at her gf, Jisoo, jimin staring at Rosé, JK is staring at her Girl, Lisa, Namjoon to Jihyo But he quickly looked away, Suga at namyeon but pretended that he isnt looking and the same goes to Jhope but to Momo. The girls ran to the lake and swam there.

"Lets go?.." Taehyung asked and everyone Nodded. They went to the lakes and The girls look at them. The boys except for suga, RM and Jhope took off their tops. Them they swam too. They all played games and splashed each other.

Later...

Jennie had fun but she stopped since she was tired.

"Im sorry guysss I want to stop." Jennie said and Everyone nodded. Jennie got out to the lake and went back to their place everyone looked at Taehyung giving him a sign to fillow him which he did.

Taehyung went to Jennie and backhugged her. Jennie looked at her shoulder to see Taehyung's Smiling face and then, She smiled back.

The next day..

They were all sleeping then, RM was first to wake up. When he woke up he saw everyone including himself in a jail like Room. He looked around and saw the clothes they will wear for today. He started to wake the others up then they all Woke up. They all sat up and when they did, The TV appeared and Opened grabbing their attention and focus.