28= Boy's Turn

Their necklaces flashed dark read and black meaning they are in great danger..

______________________________________

When th girl's eyes turned red a Devil appeared, everyone transformed to their Forms and the girls went to the devil and bowed.

"GIRLS!!!" Taehyung called out but it was no use. Suddenly, a cage appears.

"Go in there." The devil said and smirked. The girls nodded and went Ij the cage

"NOOO!! GIVE THEM BACK ASSHOLE!!" Jhope screamed and The devil just smirked and locjed the Cage when all the girls are in it. He set up a timer that is until 5 hours.

"This will be desame as the last time but this time, its the girls who are locked and you have a different quest To go to the girls. I will give you 5 hours!  Good luck sweeties."

The demon said and pressed the timer and then The devil dissapeared along with the girls.

"NOO!!" Jimin screamed angrily but He used his Necklace that has a portal

"To the girls." He said to the necklace

"Cant detect."  The necklace answered and then it closed

"We have no choice." RM said and they all ran. There were arrows they need to follow so they did follow it to increase the possibility of saving the girls.

Then soon they Stopped running as the arrows are now gone they are looking in any directions until they saw alot of devils.. in every single directions.

"HELP!! HOW DID WE GET HERE?! BOYS HELP US!! AA-" rosé shouted through the Ring and at the last part The boys widened their eyes as they hope that something bad isnt happening to them.. and It increased there anger, It made their blood boil more and they became stronger..

The boys Attacked every single Devil without any hesitation, They didnt leave any single devil alive and they are Also Hoping that nothing bad is happening to the girls.

Once all the devils are dead they didnt want to waste time and dash out of there. They went straight cause thats the only path they can go through. In the middle of their running, the TV appeared and It has caught their attention so they stopped running. The TV opened and a picture of the girls' Body Showed up. Their body was so beaten up.. No skin was left  Clean. And by that the boys was so mad that you can see them turning red. The TV dissapeared and closed and then they all ran, Much Faster than before.

Then, the oath they followed lead them to a dead end making them more angry and irritated. They looked around and after 5-6 second The Grass, where they are standing on dissapeared making them fall underground but as they fall they landed on a soft mattress. Then, they stand up.

"H-help!! We.. Are B-being T-tor-" Jihyo said through the ring but got cutted off making them more worried so they ran, as fast as they can. Their Legs and feet were hurting but they did nkt give a single care as they all think about the girls. They stopped running as A gate was infront of them. They didnt waste any time and opened it. Once they opened it, They all went in. When they were all inside the gate they entered Locked. RM who is in the last tried opening it but it didnt work. They all faced infront again and there was a Gate again. And that gate seperates the girls from the boys. They can see what is happening to them. 

"GIRLS!!" The boys screamed making the girls weakly look at them.. the boys noticed they arent in the cage. They are Tied on a seat And Devils are torturing them by beating them and Putting the wood with Fire on their skin.

"H-hel- AHH!!" Lisa said and Got cutted off when a Stick with a fire touched her Skin

"LISA!!  YOU DIDNT DO THIS TO US WHEN WE WERE THE ONE CAPTURED!!! WHY!!?? THIS IS UNFAIR ASSHOLES!!!" Jungkook screamed so loud.

"JK, If you want to help them, Lets continue our Mission and Not scream. Lets go." Suga said then JK nodded then they went to the left cause thats the only way they can go to since A gate is behind them and Infront too.

They ran,ran and ran. They stopped running when door was infront of them. They looked around and V saw a picture and he quickly tapped the boys and Pointed it. The picture said

Find the lever, Flick it and you may proceed.

After reading that Picture they didnt waste any time then find the lever. They looked everywhere then, Jhope found something.. It was a paper. He grabbed it and looked at it.

"Yah! Guys! Look!!" Jhope said making everyone run to him and look at the paper he is looking

This is how it looked like
______________________________________

Born?

______  _____   ____  _____  _____  _______
Jennie  Rosé   Lisa  Jisoo  Jihyo  Momo
________
Nayeon
______________________________________

"What the.." RM said

"Hyung? Why is there born On the top?" JK asked

"Or maybe.. we need to indentify their Bday then we combine it together and maybe It will be a code??" Taehyung said

"Maybe hyung is right. There is a safe there and it needs numbers to be unlocked." JK said pointing where the safe is and they nodded then they Solved it.

Jennie= 12
Rosé= 15
Lisa= 03
Jisoo= 09
Jihyo= 22
Momo= 07
Nayeon= 20

"12150309220720."  Taehyung said and JK presses the buttons then the safe oppened revealing a lever. He flicked it and the door opened then, They all exited through the door.